sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for (Serious) training buddy during weekday afternoons

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Swee swee

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Becareful curious, wadever u type here some forum users will pin point on u. Even a general comments they take it very personally. Perhaps table tennis is so fast till the minds of some people in the forum gets affected that they become too hard on over anything. This is what I have found out! Curious abt how come so much replies here. It's just really funny. No worries, I dun train will not disturb u. Btw soccer is fun n happening. Continue the sports if u can. I was a badminton player and represented youth team. Those were the days but am still playing now and then.
Good luck for ur training.
By the way, I love the easterm zone sec sch table tennis team in the past.
Anglican, Chung Cheng, Dunman high see eye to eye when they were in sch. I supported my friends in Dunman high but they lost sad sad for them. U must be one of the canons in one of these schs. Pls dun mention which sch u r fr here. U will get bombarded somewhere by someone.
Ciao

View user profile

JTL

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Curious Singaporean wrote:After JC suddenly lost interest & played other sports like soccer... Now reach 30 liao need to find some "serious" sport to lose weight suddenly thought about table tennis again. LOL. A lot of my ex Kakis now either national team/ school team/ private coaches damn pai say to look them up again since they reach another level liaoz...

So wish to find some serious players who are also as willing to train as me to reignite the passion once more.

dont bluff ....
know gf then stop?

LOL LOL LOL

anyway, i also need to train my to kill my 一大粒.. but I can only do night

View user profile

JTL

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
wytaaan wrote:
Curious Singaporean wrote:It appears that u guys are really serious players.

not all, not all! I'm a recreational player, play for fun only. never join competition or anything!

join competition then got excuse to come out play TT.

no need to stay home tution kid and do housework

View user profile

Wytaan wrote: eh. eh?! i'm a Tan, but i'm no angmoh and i've not been to 5T before. hahaha!

I think Gorkypark is pulling your leg.I know hokkien so it sounds like Rambutan(Angmohtan) in Hokkien.Rambutan is a local fruit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum