sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for (Serious) training buddy during weekday afternoons

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

....My friends who are in the TT circuit tells me yishun players all semi pro standard..

Your friend is definitely right.TNCC ,I know 2 of them are National Doubles Runner up and I am sure they many more uncles there who got other titles too.So Pro mannnn

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
thank for promoting tncc but dont add oil.
tncc are a group of good players not in term of the skill only but simply ---- FRIENDLY !!!
we share idea n mix around.

btw comparing result will not help but only making more misunderstanding.

View user profile

Aya I trying to promote competition ma so people will upupup thier skill and standard. ChorWayyyyy

wytaaan

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
hi curious singaporean (funny to say out the full name laugh ), i've been playing about once a week at bukit panjang cc ever since antiq intro-ed me that place. went for both morning and night sessions.

i have to say that on average, the age group is a little bit older us. but looking pass that, i get trashed by them most of the time even though we are just practicing FH to FH drills. haha! so if you're interested to sweat it out AND find practice partners, that is a nice place to go to. =) they are experienced, friendly and always give tips whenever they can.

not promoting the place or anything, just my 2 cents. i don't mind going new places to play, but it's sooooooooo convenient for me to go to bpcc. smile happy

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
r u the tan which come 5T before ?

btw "curious singaporean" to long to type... can u change nickname ?

Last edited by Sakuragi on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
The coaches that r helping the kids are not Gd enough for what these kids really want....
Need better ones...

Not all coaches r not Gd...
But the post here is for curioussingaporean to find a buddy, not for u to promote wad u got in yishun n find opportunities for u n coaches.... Becus only 30... He needs save more for his family. Best is that he can find a few good buddies. From my sources he will.... Cnt u see his friends r coaches n national players? He can find coaches if he wants. Many who have gone are nt keen to go yishun anymore. This is a sad truth for u.
This I dun laugh at u, do pity u.

U r very kind to help ppl with ur relations with coaches. U must be very confident if the coaches u can arrange for players. Do that more for kids...
U believe here in forums ppl want make friends n learn n share tgt, not share ur coaches or pay n go china with u for tt training.

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
i want everything about tt .. at least i can get or have 1 time experience but im also restricted by many factor or conduction.

View user profile

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
That's the way, curious, I do know ur standards n where u stand now. Wad u need is to play more...
Just rmb sumthing here, ur techniques are there, dun get to play games with anyone first, enjoy the game like u did in the past, after u feel Gd abt urself, then play count.
Yr 2000 sec 4 , I think u studied in the East in sec. Tt was string in the east last time. Ur coach should v quite traditional Chinese player. So u should b a cpen traditional player...
Foresee u do have a powerful topspin. In that case u will lose weight fast. Was kidding with u, I dun train with players, I only play counting with JC students n sec4 as well....n their coaches....in bishan and private houses.

View user profile

r u the tan which come 5T before ?

U mean the ang moh is a tan?Really or not???

wytaaan

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
eh. eh?! i'm a Tan, but i'm no angmoh and i've not been to 5T before. hahaha! laugh

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
then we should meet 1 day.

View user profile

h. eh?! i'm a Tan, but i'm no angmoh and i've not been to 5T before. hahaha!

I been there twice and heard them saying the angmoh tan is sweet .maybe they talking about a lady tan who is angmoh.

Curious Singaporean wrote:Thanks guys for all ur info. u all have been very helpful. My friends who are in the TT circuit tells me yishun players all semi pro standard... haha guess i am nowhere there.... i dont mind engaging a coach but probably after a few months. My main objective play table tennis is to lose weight actually.. not so much abt improve/join competition.... LOL.... perhaps next time can contact u guys for a short session -)
Thanks Curious Singaporean , I like your approach . We have no agendas in extending our invitations to anyone out there , it is pure fun and joy, to allow everyone to not only meet and make new friends , and also to share experiences . Unfortunately , we have been mis-understood as some business opportunist ... how hilarious .
The CC had given us lots of opportunity to start training for residents in and around Yishun , if we would want2 do it for $ , we wld hv done them long long ago in 2011 .
With 6-8 SNOC and ittf Coaches , and a facility of 8-10 tables , we are more than equipt to conduct any kind of training , we need not to advertise thru the forum .
Parents and residents have been calling our CC to ask for training lessons for their children, even the nearby school coaches have also encourage us to do so ....
My point here is , we want to see more new faces to add variety to all our players here in the cc . Not only in age group , but also in playing styles, rubber type and skill variations . ( we have at least half are long pips/mid pips/short pips/anti-spin , passive blockers, defenders, attackers with a few hitters , couple of loopers , occasion choppers to add to the list . )
Fast left to right , right to left attackers , patient defenders . We have good ex-china defender uncles whom were patient blockers that help us with regular ball feeding and sparring .
REMEMBER : its FREE at no charge to anyone who come here .

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
When u hav lose some weight, got back some of ur skills, can try yishun. Good exposure, dun like them leave, like then stay...
Rmb, pingpang is our ping pong man, future leader, must vote for him. He hasn't promise us to change to five stars of our flag to balls n the crescent to bat...
If u r going one day, even if u dun like him after seeing him, must still support him...

View user profile

Pingpang wrote:REMEMBER : its FREE at no charge to anyone who come here .

Yay .Where Yishun or Nee Soon?

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Thks for ur interest to train tgt curious...
I m quite old, I play games n beat students to feel shiok
I cnt accommodate to u playing 3 hrs a day..
May end up in hospital...
I know ur situation now n u r a fair n nice chap...
Try another shortpip guy, maybe he can make u sweat...
Find younger ones, 3 hrs continuous I cannot.
The number9 is also a sp player but i think he Att with lp too . Must b a terror....
Try him, I can sell him a top blade n rubbers super cheap so he can whack like how I whack( hehe) n make u sweat.

View user profile

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Abt yishun, our future leader ping pong man is very generous for now....
Everyone shld go there....
Vote for him!!

View user profile

[quote="Gorkypark"]
Pingpang wrote:REMEMBER : its FREE at no charge to anyone who come here .

Yay . Nee Soon East . You are all welcome.
Thanks guys , Yes its Free , Free , Free some more free water cooler , free toilet , and free courts , plenty of balls and tables too .
Dun worry if shortpimpwhacker come over , we lay red-carpet to welcome him . share share his experiences and learn even more tricks from him as well .
Our CSC chairman says we hope that everyone young and old , males or females , Singaporeans and all other Nationality ,to enjoy the game , keep fit and make friends .

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Our leader, free toilet....
U wan me wash for u now?

View user profile

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Can you just repost free tables n trainings at yishun in new post?
This suppose to b curious's post for him find buddy

View user profile

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Haha, ur yishun standard too high.... I travel there already sweat already. China coaches somemore, later I dare not take out my blade...
Scared scared... I run far far first
Wash toilet there will feel nicer n safer there
No kidding.
Later every players there laugh at me n call me oldpimpwhacker
Haha, enjoy urself our ping pong leader...
U r always everywhere?

View user profile

wytaaan

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Sakuragi wrote:then we should meet 1 day.

tampines damn far! i stay in the west! arf

View user profile

I just barfed reading spams in here.I hope he grows up soon .

It appears that u guys are really serious players. Guess I have found more potential table tennis kakis that I was looking for. It's good to see the game taking off, yes I am from a Sch in the east n Chinese penhold as u've guessed during sec Sch n Jc., but have not played for past 12 years. Dunnoe why as one grow older start to like less intensive sport like table tennis, past fee years been playing more sexy sports like soccer n also to network. I will contact u guys through this forum again when my fitness n a bit of skill is back.

Btw I tink there's nothing wrong prospecting for coaching through dis forum. Some of my coaches friends also use online to find students. But the students gotta be really serious abt making it into top 10 in Singapore to spend the money n time go china train. I used to train with a Sarawak provincial player a decade ago n their standard is already our national table tennis standard then (before the china d**s come) . The coaches I know who go china train really improved leaps n bounds when they come back.

Train hard n have fun enjoying e sport -)

View user profile

wytaaan

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Curious Singaporean wrote:It appears that u guys are really serious players.

not all, not all! I'm a recreational player, play for fun only. never join competition or anything!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum