sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for players to train and play in morning weekdays

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hello, I am Lim. Last year started to pick up table tennis again. Was an ex sch singles player fr a sec sch in the east that makes it to top 8 in nationals inter sch yearly in the past. I found out many changes to table tennis after absence of 20 yrs. Ball size and equipments especially. I am unable to play well anymore and not happy abt myself recently. I am looking for players who are willing to train for better play.

I am a penholder, long pimples and short pimples player who twiddles depending on needs and situations.

Pls leave me a msg, we can work out timings and locations. Available in the east and central area.

I understand trainings are meant to suit everyone well, so we can discuss how we can train and help one another by taking turns to train what one desires to train. Have been through at least 600 intensive training sessions before in the past, so have no problem working trainings out.

I am btw 35 to 40.

Thanks.

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
No coaches pls. Just looking for players who wants to train together.

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
U just need time to train back.
Will msg u if I need morning trainer !

Welcome back.

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
You are Albert the left hand player from Tampines cc? standard not on par with u yet. I played with u last week. Wait till if I can play back to my standards then train better for you. If not u wont be able to train wad u really want to train and improve yourself. Still very lost.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Mr Number9, 3 days in a week at TNCC not enough ah? Haha!
If you can come earlier on Wednesday sessions (not tomorrow) we can practise if you like. I'm open to what you'd like to practise. I'll try my best.

Number9 wrote:I understand trainings are meant to suit everyone well, so we can discuss how we can train and help one another by taking turns to train what one desires to train.
I like this! Best

View user profile

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Number9, are u the lefty unorthordox long pip cpen Dryvuuu said? What is ur level? Not on par means not equal level by how far? I wan to ask u if u have unorthodox shortpip ways, can advice me? I am old traditional shortpip. Sakuragi thrashed u? Never give chance? Do u have proper blades and rubbers now and do u know what is better for the big ball now? I have a few good ones suitable for shortpip can pm me if u want. Not sure suitable for ur unorthodox ways of playing?
Rmb ask Sakuragi buy u Kopi o. A joke in another thread.

Sry I can't help cos stay far far away fr u. And no patience train monotonously. Pls post anything u want to knw abt shortpip in tt skills. We can share n learn n grow like our cpf acc tgt......

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
No not him. He's righthanded.

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Number9 wrote:You are Albert the left hand player from Tampines cc? standard not on par with u yet. I played with u last week. Wait till if I can play back to my standards then train better for you. If not u wont be able to train wad u really want to train and improve yourself. Still very lost.

wrong, i use both hands just that left hand is better than right hand.

standard not on par - i can lower down. but the way i see ,u have a good foundation .

so let us train together n let me win u for a few time before i got no chance !

View user profile

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Ok. Sorry number 9, thought u r kopi lefty we talked abt.....u must be traditional shortpip since have good foundation....should be...
Maybe u can learn how to win games but not on being robotic way of training. Frankly big balls means u need better 2nd bounce. If not cnt be threatening enough. Y play long pip since using shortpip is one thing I cnt understand u guys. Lack confidence in shortpip or want to change tempo of rallies?
Current shortpip available not very suitable for traditional.
I like ur comments that you r not happy with urself, so when u r happy do u still train? U have any goals? U have TNCC to help u out. Dun nd so ON till body ache. Shortpip cannot KP train everyday for long time. U need rest to optimize play....

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
u talk like a coach or mother ?

View user profile

standard not on par - i can lower down. but the way i see ,u have a good foundation .

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Talk like friend. Free advice. He doesn't want coaches to reply.

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
All of you are very helpful and likes to joke. Thank you for advices and efforts. Tampines cc is enough. Need more. Players there are good players and people. Want to train because cannot improve without training. Thank u.

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
u found place. u found kaki.
now u going to find training partner !

u have a good planning ... learn from coach or a captain before ?

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Gorkypark wrote:

do i say anything funny ??!!

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
? Albert, I don't understand. What place, kaki and partner? I am looking for them. U mean tampines north cc? U mean have anyone want to train?

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I learned table tennis from teachers and coaches when young. Thanks Rhudi and Albert here. I will try to win Albert in couple of yrs time though its unlikely. Need be more ferocious like the past.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
I always beat Mr Sakuragi when he plays with his right hand! So can you! Just ask him to use his right hand!
LOL

Tomorrow morning we can play if you like. Place? time?

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Morning is fine. Any place u know in the East? Bedok cc nt available on wed.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Pasir Ris sports hall. 9am?

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Upstairs or dwnstairs?

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Upstairs or downstairs also ok for me. We try downstairs first. If no good we'll go upstairs.

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
How much upstairs? Any idea? Dwnstairs is first come first serve. Free at 1 pax an hr.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
$1.50 per hr. No problem if you want to play upstairs. As long as there's a table I'm ok.

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
K see u at 9am

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum