sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for more players to play at kaki bukit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Marksman

Lol. It's the management. The members are innocent.

View user profile

Like you say la Sg Bosses no heart for fellow sg members.

Swee swee wrote:
Mr Loh is the owner of Happy Table Tennis and Hwa Chong Table Tennis club. Veteran team champions and runners-up at Chinese Swimming Club tournament. Imports of China players and a few good local veteran players. He organizes table tennis educational trips to China annually. At Horne Road no. 48 a few good times.
Saw China coaches coaching school players and adults , as well as 钟琴 training with coach. Oh my! She has powerful Rbp and forehand strokes.
I will pm you. Thanks.
By the way, talking about straight forward. Did anyone or anybody call Gorkypark a pig at Kaki Bukit that triggers him to detest a table tennis centre?

Don't worry table tennis. I am not a forum intellect, just Anne who loves table tennis. Cheers.

In Kaki Bukit is a Real Joke
Swee swee(Anne) wrote:

Looks like the owner is getting the banglah management and security into wrong hands
Trusting these banglah is going to ruin his biz man haha....
Bad management.

Why the change of heart ?Some are just to happy to learn it the hard way.Haha good luck.Who's the pig now??

horse

wow din know its such amess now.I use to manage it before till I fell out of partnership.

View user profile

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
The prob with this forum is ppl like Gorkypark . He doesn't talk abt tt, he aims at ppl n comment on them based on the way the post in the forums. Gorkypark is negative on others but not on himself. He is not a pig for a pig wun do dat... 

Swee swee, dun worry, we know wad u meant by Sid Sumone call him a pig last time in kaki bukit. The prob fr wad I know arise recently not in the past. In the past was fine and Gorky was talking negatively abt it's past that time. 

Basically he talks without senses la. Ai yah, looks like our govt need to help ppl like Gorky who does things that pigs dun do....

I m sure many readers here knows abt porky parky. I mean Gorky park. He attacks ppl whom he doesn't know, he jokes with ppl whom he knows personally.... Since lidAt y talk so much here la. Just continue talking with ppl u know privately , u r contributing negatively abt humans here who Duno one another yet u contribute nuts to tt in forum....

View user profile

Marksman

Eh Mr spw , dun say Gorkypark like he worse than a pig. Although he makes negative comments on forumers here for nothing, he also trying to imply he is very capable in something. Lets say he like to show ppl he is good in picking on ppl's English or sentence structures errors, or trying to show he is intellectual in forum postings. Wait. Am I saying he is worse than wad he said abt him? 

Sorry Gorky, first swee said u pig, spw said u worse than pig, then now I say u so thick skin abt ur personality or intellectual level, I hope no offence. Dose this make u worse than a pig? Or wad? I think u beta stop comment on posters negatively la. Talk tt better here. Dun like make aweful remarks on others in the first place. 

But I think cos he always lose in tt, ego very low so need condemn tt players if not ego no more. How live without ego. If that's the case , Gorky I welcome u to condemn me on anything. It can make u feel nice. Hope it helps.

View user profile

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Marksman, u said I comment on him not so nice but the way u out it is even worse than me.....

In gorkypark point of view u must be very lowly intellected in forum. Cos u r trying to b nice but in fact u r pinpointing him to the worst possible....

U r marksman, do u know whr ur rifle is pointing? To Gorky or to Park? 

By the way, the horseman replied finally with this issue. Kaki bukit was his stable, where I heard he looked after the place. He fell off the partnership due to ego prob too....

The owner call mr Loh  basically 'condemn his coaching n tt skills' not up to the mark. His ego can't take it, the stable no more. Mr horse now openly announces that Without him the stable has no proper roofs....right time to come in to reclaim his ego.....Now the stable become grassland? Ruined by banglah? Lousy management? I think there no management. Nobody I heard always. Wild grassland, banglah land....

Many tt tables for banglah do wad? Wild awesome place must b. abv mentioned an indo domestic maid? Meaning the banglah n maid tgt run the wild grassland? Wad is goin on man? Gorkypark u have any idea? Ego prob with kaki bukit too? Mr Loh have ego prob too to resort to banglah n indo maids happily run the place?

View user profile

MsiaBoleh

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
KNN catch No ball .I tink maybe u go down under(oz) got ppl understand u.

View user profile

Marksman

Waliu eh. Relax . The stable I think he means the horse territory, which is kaki bukit. Horse is the player used to be in partnership in kaki bukit. Tt centre turn wild place for banglah party and control of the place through getting rid of players? Joke and no joke.

View user profile

tpdongyun

Swee swee wrote:Mr Loh is the owner of Happy Table Tennis and Hwa Chong Table Tennis club. Veteran team champions and runners-up at Chinese Swimming Club tournament. Imports of China players and a few good local veteran players. He organizes table tennis educational trips to China annually. At Horne Road no. 48 a few good times.
Saw China coaches coaching school players and adults , as well as 钟琴 training with coach. Oh my! She has powerful Rbp and forehand strokes.

I will pm you. Thanks.

By the way, talking about straight forward. Did anyone or anybody call Gorkypark a pig at Kaki Bukit that triggers him to detest a table tennis centre?

Don't worry table tennis. I am not a forum intellect, just Anne who loves table tennis. Cheers.

Wow, it is really 钟琴? I thought just someone looking like her training there.

View user profile

haruuuu

any table tennis practice now for a beginner to join?

View user profile

too many idiots spoiling the fun

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
haruuuu wrote:any table tennis practice now for a beginner to join?

Try to pm the post creater.
Place is close most of the time.
If u want to go , first must find the key holder.
Or talk directly to Mr Loh.

Happy tt @ KB.

View user profile

Marksman

Looks like Sakuragi is playing in kb? Yes, I heard the tcs woman playing in happy but not at kb.
Is it easy to find the key holder? A banglah right? He wills make it as if u need beg for him to open the door.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
If the management is still using the old combination lock I can open it for you guys. ;-)

View user profile

horse

Rudy tell them dont waste at KB lah just come to TNCC there will be lots of welcoming people and no need for keys and locks most importantly no bangladeshi or indons to control their desires.Muahahaha

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
May be we should set up a new place better than TNCC?

View user profile

horse

A few local TT enthusiastic investors may be interestred in this proposal.Are you seriuos and keen?If so I will broker.

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
horse wrote:A few local TT enthusiastic investors may be interestred in this proposal.Are you seriuos and keen?If so I will broker.
Horse , you r very versatile .... from flying, you turn coach , now u become broker aso ... can become  TT sponsor or not ?  we need you ! yipi kip the ball rolling ....

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
horse wrote:A few local TT enthusiastic investors may be interestred in this proposal.Are you seriuos and keen?If so I will broker.
Make sure we don't go broke ok?
We'll talk when we meet.

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Got table but cannot play !!!
What a waste !

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2