sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Tables at Potong Pasir (very near MRT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Free Tables at Potong Pasir (very near MRT) on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 am

Pitachu

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I happen to visit Potong Pasir CC to see if there is any Table Tennis Tables there. I was told that they have 3 but it will only be available in June. The best part is they are trying to get players to play there regularly and it will be free.
I want to see if I can get 8 to 12 players to play there regularly so I can discuss with the Director there to block off the time for our group. I am looking at every tuesday and thursday 7pm to 10pm.
Please let me know (either PM or reply here) how many of you are interested. If I can find another 7, I will arrange for a meeting with the CC Director.
Cheers.....................

View user profile

Loopaholic

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hi Pitachu. I'm living in Potong Pasir. There's is a bunch of people there already playing every Tuesday and Thursday. Most are from the ex-Toa Payoh SAGE. I go there sometimes only and mostly during the day when I'm off. But of late, I haven't been there so am not sure about the June thing. Probably a temporary closure?
I'll try best to join if this kicks off. But night time usually stomach full(CO's command) so very hard to play.

View user profile

Pitachu

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hi Loopaholic,
Right now the existing table tennis room in Potong Pasir CC is being used as the General office as the original office is under renovation. Table Tennis is now in the badminton hall during day time only. The badminton hall is now shared by table tennis, badminton and archery players. The renovation is targeted to complete in June. After that the Table Tennis will resume to be available in the evening.
I am aware that there is quite a few places having regular table tennis in the daytime. Unfortunately, I need to make a living in the day time and can only play at night.
Weekends normally spent going out with family.
That's why I am trying to see if I can gather a group to play every Tue and THur evening at Potong Pasir. Otherwise, I could be joining the Hougang group.
Cheers..... and please let me know if any of you are interested to join the Potong Pasir Group in June.

View user profile

Loopaholic

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
You can count me in. I go there as and when I can as I sometimes have to work at night too.
The Hougang group is it at Kovan station?

View user profile

5 Hougang Group on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:57 am

Pitachu

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I have not been there.
The boss of Kingdom PP (H/P: (+65)94559623 ) has invited me to join them every Tuesday evening (7pm to 10pm)
He says it is Hougang CC.
You can call him for the exact location.

View user profile

Loopaholic

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
If I'm not wrong there's already a group of people playing every Tuesday and Thursday at Potong Pasir CC.
I mean in the evenings.

View user profile

TT_Penholder

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I heard from friends staying near potong pasir, some groups play there regularly. Only 3 tables, not sure enough for another group or not, I don't mind joining too..

View user profile

Pitachu wrote:Hi Loopaholic,
Right now the existing table tennis room in Potong Pasir CC is being used as the General office as the original office is under renovation. Table Tennis is now in the badminton hall during day time only. The badminton hall is now shared by table tennis, badminton and archery players. The renovation is targeted to complete in June. After that the Table Tennis will resume to be available in the evening.
I am aware that there is quite a few places having regular table tennis in the daytime. Unfortunately, I need to make a living in the day time and can only play at night.
Weekends normally spent going out with family.
That's why I am trying to see if I can gather a group to play every Tue and THur evening at Potong Pasir. Otherwise, I could be joining the Hougang group.
Cheers..... and please let me know if any of you are interested to join the Potong Pasir Group in June.

Hi ,

Would like to find out if beginners are welcome to join?

Thanks

Does anyone know if the group at potong pasir is still playing?

bennycyg

hi, i would like to know, does the potong pasir will still playing? when you all playing?

View user profile

11 Potong Pasir TT Group on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Joseph Chin

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Some are playing in Copytron and some in Bradell Heights... I was invited to join Potong Pasir but I never been there once as I can only play the evening games.  May want to join in June.

View user profile

12 Re: Free Tables at Potong Pasir (very near MRT) on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:08 am

bennycyg

oo.. means potong pasir no play on everning? if capytron and bradell heights, what is the time?

i mostly available after 6pm

View user profile

Joseph Chin

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
For Copytron, playing Sat & Sun 1 to 4pm.  Bradell Heights, I think Tue & Thu evening as never try before.

View user profile

bennycyg

Happy
GOOD! then i can walk in for sat and sun session if i free on the next week two days. 

as i will be at SG for 2 weeks. Actually weekday after 6 i will be free also. my work place at Kallang way. if you all know any place, then let me know, i will join too. TQ:D

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum