sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bukit Panjang Cc!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bukit Panjang Cc! on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:41 pm

wytaaan

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
dropped by Bukit Panjang cc just now with my friend! pretty exciting to see all the uncles n aunties who play way better than us. hahaha! they're all very friendly too! thanks to Antiq again for his hospitality n coaching session! I'll be there again soon. =D

View user profile

2 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 am

Antiq

Sure.. pls come more often!

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

3 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 am

Pitachu

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
wytaaan wrote:dropped by Bukit Panjang cc just now with my friend! pretty exciting to see all the uncles n aunties who play way better than us. hahaha! they're all very friendly too! thanks to Antiq again for his hospitality n coaching session! I'll be there again soon. =D
Ha! Ha! My son initially thought he can beat me after learning for a few months. No doubt his reflexes is faster than me and can out-smash and counter-smash me, but I have years of practise behind me. So he really need to practise some years before he can beat me).
(I am an old uncle now)

View user profile

4 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:01 pm

wytaaan

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Pitachu wrote:
wytaaan wrote:dropped by Bukit Panjang cc just now with my friend! pretty exciting to see all the uncles n aunties who play way better than us. hahaha! they're all very friendly too! thanks to Antiq again for his hospitality n coaching session! I'll be there again soon. =D
Ha! Ha! My son initially thought he can beat me after learning for a few months. No doubt his reflexes is faster than me and can out-smash and counter-smash me, but I have years of practise behind me. So he really need to practise some years before he can beat me).
(I am an old uncle now)

hahaha! For a relatively young person, I don't have the reflexes of the more experienced people over there. I think it's really got to do with training and muscle memory.

View user profile

5 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Antiq

Pitachu wrote:
(I am an old uncle now)

Pitachu,
you eat salt more than he eat rice lah! lol

My setup:

View user profile

6 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:28 am

dc9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hi Antiq

Good meeting you at Bukit Panjang CC last evening. Nice setup & energetic group !
Looking fwd to learn more here.

Dennis

View user profile

7 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:39 am

Antiq

Hi Dennis, sure... just come more often. Let me know if you need any help in your TT learning : )

My setup:

View user profile

8 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Sun May 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Antiq

Pls take note!

Panjang cc will be setting up a TT club and they will be collecting membership fees, starting Jul  2014. So in future, you will need to pay to play there... Hope the fee is reasonable and affordable to all.

My setup:

View user profile

9 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Mon May 12, 2014 3:34 pm

haruuuu

hi, can i just confirm with any1 if there's a session at bukit panjang cc evening today? it's been quite sometime since i played due to my wrist injury and will be my first time goin over, thanks for replying.

- i'm just slightly above beginner level if you don't mind.

View user profile

10 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Mon May 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Antiq

Should have. I'll be going

My setup:

View user profile

11 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Mon May 12, 2014 3:45 pm

haruuuu

ok thanks!

View user profile

12 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Rennie

Hi people! After a year of trying to focus on my study, i want to play pingpong again! When can i play at bpcc? :P

View user profile

13 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Antiq

All, bpcc will be collecting membership fees with immediate effect. It is $18 for 6 months provided you are a passion card member. IMO, it should be quite worth it since you can ply on 3 evenings and 3 mornings. 

Without passion card is $30 for 6 months. Fees are paid direct to the cc, thus remember to get a copy of receipt.

Rennie, u r welcome to join us but you will have to sign up as member before you can play.

My setup:

View user profile

14 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:47 pm

TerryBlue

Hi Antiq,

Thanks for the info. The place sounds really happening. May I know more details on the timing and days for play? Would like to visit you all one morning soon. What is the system of play there like? Match play 5 sets? R there many tables n members there?

Cheers

View user profile

15 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Antiq

Sad to share that bpcc no longer free for outsiders/visitors wef 1 Jul 2014. The membership fees are $18 for 6mths (with passion card), else $30 for 6mths.

Fyi, the opening houras are:
Mon, Tue n THur, 7.00pm 10.00pm 
Tue, Wed, Thur n Fri 9.00am 1.00 pm 

Spread of players varies from beginners to intermediates. No fixed systems of play since they are mainly non-competitive.

You might want to consider joining us at Hillview Green Condo on weekend morning instead for more competitive play. Usually 4 to 5 players, n we play doubles, best of 3. Will play singles if sufficient time...

My setup:

View user profile

16 Re: Bukit Panjang Cc! on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:37 am

TerryBlue

Many thanks Antiq for the information. Probably come down to bukit panjang tommorow morning to check out the action. Have fun!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum