Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

76 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Just join n worry later.
Stay if u happy with the group or just leave n go on searching for better one.
Btw u dont lose anything at all.

View user profile

77 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 pm

May I know who to look for? What is sakuragi and dryvuu names? I very beginner anyhow play for fun n happy. Using my friends bat also cos he a pro and he pass me bats to play. I m lousy player who can only hit topspin, block and nothing else.

78 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 pm

And how old r most of u. Too young I scared cos young players play very serious

79 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
hi, just come and play.

View user profile

80 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:48 am

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
We are all above 70 yrs old! laugh
Just come & ask around. Say you know about the session through the internet & you'd like to meet the people in charge of the session. Most often than not they will direct you to the organisers.

View user profile

81 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 am

I very young actuallie. Cannot go very far also my coach forbids me play wib old players for some reasons. U from t5 I saw the picture u all 2nd in tamp grc. So Gd all of u. But I more interested to b national b div champ this yr. hohoho

82 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:38 am

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
what u say is correct and should listen to your coach.
wish u this yr win the title of d div champ and can join us when your coach allow u to do so or when u getting old.

good luck.

btw why so important about winning and why so interested of winning any title at any level ???
that is not the way for ppls always say : play for happy or play for fun !!!

View user profile

83 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Today I go to TNCC ask for Dryvuu they say no Dryvuu here.So I go home again

84 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Antiq

Bro, ask for Rudy lah... Not many know who is Dryvuu at TNCC.

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

85 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
I want to go but cannot.
U already there but didn't play, what a waste !!??

Btw do u ask :'can I play ?'
Players there will guide u if u have ask this question.

View user profile

86 Have A Great Workout Today on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hi Guys,

Thanks for allowing me to join you guys in the games this morning. Have great fun playing with all of you.

Hope to play with all of you again.

Cheers!

Philip

View user profile

87 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Pitachu

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Envy you guys. Too bad I got to work in the day time.
Anyone know any regular night sessions I can join?

View user profile

88 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:50 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Haha, I can only join them once in a while as I have to work too in the daytime.

I can play evening times during weekdays near Tampines after work if you can arrange one.

Cheers!

Pitachu wrote:Envy you guys. Too bad I got to work in the day time.
Anyone know any regular night sessions I can join?

View user profile

89 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:02 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Mr PhilipChua, glad you had fun & please come again whenever you're free.

Mr Pitachu & Mr PhilipChua, if you guys can only play in the evening may be you can try the Anchorvale CC session every Tuesday evening or Tampines West CC session every Thursday evening or TNCC session every Wed evening (different interest group than ours)?

Gorkypark wrote:Today I go to TNCC ask for Dryvuu they say no Dryvuu here.So I go home again
Sorry Mr Gorkypark, these days I seldom attend Monday session. I play on Wed & Fri sessions only. Please come again soon & if possible let me know when.
By the way you should have played since you were there this morning. I'm very sure the players would have let you joined them.

Note: On Monday, there are 3 groups playing at TNCC. Make sure you go to the group playing nearest to the stage & ask for Mr Wong.

View user profile

90 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Pitachu

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I have tried to organized one every Tue / Thurs evening but only 1 response. So I don't think I can go ahead.
I think I will join the Hougang CC every Tues organized by Terrance of Kindom PP (H/P: (+65)94559623 ). I think it is $15 for 3 months ($1+ per week) to cover booking fees to the CC.
I probably will join in end April after my China Trip.

View user profile

91 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hi dryvuuu, Just call me Philip will do.. Mr sound too formal ya..

This week cant play on Wed and Fri as got meeting. Will find time to play with you guys next week.

Cheers!

dryvuuu wrote:Mr PhilipChua, glad you had fun & please come again whenever you're free.

Mr Pitachu & Mr PhilipChua, if you guys can only play in the evening may be you can try the Anchorvale CC session every Tuesday evening or Tampines West CC session every Thursday evening or TNCC session every Wed evening (different interest group than ours)?

Gorkypark wrote:Today I go to TNCC ask for Dryvuu they say no Dryvuu here.So I go home again
Sorry Mr Gorkypark, these days I seldom attend Monday session. I play on Wed & Fri sessions only. Please come again soon & if possible let me know when.
By the way you should have played since you were there this morning. I'm very sure the players would have let you joined them.

Note: On Monday, there are 3 groups playing at TNCC. Make sure you go to the group playing nearest to the stage & ask for Mr Wong.

View user profile

92 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:27 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hi Pitachu,

Thank you for the info.

Cheers!

Pitachu wrote:I have tried to organized one every Tue / Thurs evening but only 1 response. So I don't think I can go ahead.
I think I will join the Hougang CC every Tues organized by Terrance of Kindom PP (H/P: (+65)94559623 ). I think it is $15 for 3 months ($1+ per week) to cover booking fees to the CC.
I probably will join in end April after my China Trip.

View user profile

93 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Dryvuu wrote: .....By the way you should have played since you were there this morning. I'm very sure the players would have let you joined them.....

No biggie the group beyond the net barrier further away from the stage where the entrance was open as I came up the stairs did not know you nor did they say come join us.

94 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:50 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
You asked the wrong group.
There are actually many entrances. I'll show you how to spot an entrance when we meet.
On Mon we play nearest to the stage. On Wed & Fri we get to use the whole hall & no other groups are there.

Do let me know when you're coming again.
Thanks

View user profile

95 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:13 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
It's great to have the whole hall.. More space for playing

dryvuuu wrote:You asked the wrong group.
There are actually many entrances. I'll show you how to spot an entrance when we meet.
On Mon we play nearest to the stage. On Wed & Fri we get to use the whole hall & no other groups are there.

Do let me know when you're coming again.
Thanks

View user profile

96 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hello,I'm wondering if wed n fri sessions r packed? Recently picked up this sport again. Can I just walk in or? Can't find a place around bedok to play.

View user profile

97 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:37 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Wed & Fri sessions are normally packed - at least 20 players or more especially on Wed. Mon session has the least attendance (12-15 players).

You can just walk in & look for me (Wed & Fri sessions only - on Mon look for Mr Wong).

View user profile

98 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
It was packed today as expected - about 32 players. Some are using the session to prepare for the veteran competition which starts this weekend I think.

Did any of you come to the session today wearing a Xiom shirt?

View user profile

99 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Everytime I see all posts on tampines where to play I see ur grp posts only. So many people I wonder how train. Morning dont nd work and study. Funny timing. I can't help but feel like laughing at this group. Promoting table tennis at 10 to 1 rather than night time or wkend. Table tennis uncle in eastern part of spore don't have to work.

100 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Playforhappy wrote:Everytime I see all posts on tampines where to play I see ur grp posts only. So many people I wonder how train. Morning dont nd work and study. Funny timing. I can't help but feel like laughing at this group. Promoting table tennis at 10 to 1 rather than night time or wkend. Table tennis uncle in eastern part of spore don't have to work.

Not that they are funny , it is because you are not aware.
fact is :
Most TT players in their 40s ,50s and 60s whom are either jobless, retired, shift workers , night cabbies , Part timers, Bosses or tutors are most likely seen to be playing between 9am to 1.00pm time slots on weekdays .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum