You are not connected. Please login or register

Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

101 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
he is staying inside a very very big well !!!
i wonder how does it sound like when a frog laugh ?!

pingpang take note : frog read word ,dont read sentence !

View user profile

102 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:19 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
So happy.. Tomor meeting cancelled. I can play in the morning.. See you guys. Cheers!

View user profile

103 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
c u too !

View user profile

104 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Sure. Mr Sakuragi. I will like to learn reverse penhold backhand from you.

Sakuragi wrote:c u too !

View user profile

105 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
can.
do we meet before ?
i would like to try your blade. can i ?

View user profile

106 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:52 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
No, I dont think we meet before. I just join the group on Mon.. But saw you playing on Youtube with great penhold reverse backhand.

I'm trying to switch from J-pen to Cpen recently, trying to master the reverse backhand but still not very good in it..

Sure, Feel free to try. I will see you tomor morning around 9.30am if you are early... gd nite.

Sakuragi wrote:can.
do we meet before ?
i would like to try your blade. can i ?

View user profile

107 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 am

acm

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
-Wah! Sound very familiar leh. I also ex J-pen, switch over to RPB. Bro Philip Chua, good luck and enjoy your switch.

View user profile

108 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:25 am

Pitachu

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I used to be a cPen player. Then I tried RPB and find it very difficult to master. So I tried Shakehand and find that it is easier to pick up backhand drives with Shakehand Grip than cPen.
I am not discouraging you, just that I think it needs a lot of perserverance to be a good RPB player. All the best.

View user profile

109 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 am

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Bro acm,

Glad to know thar there were like minded players here in 5t. Looking forward to learn from you too. Happy

acm wrote:-Wah! Sound very familiar leh. I also ex J-pen, switch over to RPB. Bro Philip Chua, good luck and enjoy your switch.

View user profile

110 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 am

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Bro Pitachu,

Thank you for your advice. I will do ny best. Cheers! Happy

Pitachu wrote:I used to be a cPen player. Then I tried RPB and find it very difficult to master. So I tried Shakehand and find that it is easier to pick up backhand drives with Shakehand Grip than cPen.
I am not discouraging you, just that I think it needs a lot of perserverance to be a good RPB player. All the best.

View user profile

111 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:02 am

Swee swee

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hi, can i know who is the frog? Playforhappy or mr shortpimpwhacker?
Have realized the posts are getting more interesting these days. Mr Sakuragi called mr shortpimpwhacker a frog in a well, now he says playforhappy is a frog in a well too. I cannot understand. Just a guest looking at forum normally, kind of interesting and rather glad many of you are taking this forum as a very informal chatting place.
Btw I go around playing this game everywhere. Have bought a few rubbers and balls from some sellers here :))
Will go down take a look one day when time allows. Continue the chats, nicknames and remarks. Many players on the island will be very anxious to witness all your skills on table.
From the forum Mr Sakuragi, Mr Rudy (Dryvuu)are from TNCC, Mr Pitachu is from Hougang CC, Mr Shortpimpwhacker is from Bishan, Mr Playforhappy is a secondary school player.

Hope to see ya one day. Ciao!

View user profile

112 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:45 pm

pingpang take note : frog read word ,dont read sentence ![/quote]
lia bo kiu leh ???
I only know frog croak , in this case maybe : wah wah wah
compliments ?

113 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Ho seh Liao! I come home to play my black shot kena remarks be a frog?!? Shortpipwhacker is frog as stated by mr sukura in one of his postings. Suddenly I become a frog just bcos he realise he ain't gt balls that's y he is Sakura now.
Read from how the whole issue got started. From uncle dryvuuuu making a remark' won't write off kingdom selling fake tenergies' to I am a frog! These uncles not only ain't gt balls to admit mistakes but ain't gt balls enough to realise they r the ones who r rude n wrong in the very first place.
I am wondering why players still go TNCC play with them. Self degrading.

114 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:21 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Good attendance today. About 25 players. Good to see 2 players coming back to join us. Haven't seen them for quite some time. One has just recovered from injury & the other one probably on leave today.

Mr PhilipChua, so you managed to get Mr Sakuragi to practise with you today. Hope you got a few tips from him on rpb.

View user profile

115 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Pitachu

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Playforhappy wrote:Ho seh Liao! I come home to play my black shot kena remarks be a frog?!? Shortpipwhacker is frog as stated by mr sukura in one of his postings. Suddenly I become a frog just bcos he realise he ain't gt balls that's y he is Sakura now.
Read from how the whole issue got started. From uncle dryvuuuu making a remark' won't write off kingdom selling fake tenergies' to I am a frog! These uncles not only ain't gt balls to admit mistakes but ain't gt balls enough to realise they r the ones who r rude n wrong in the very first place.
I am wondering why players still go TNCC play with them. Self degrading.
I am not part of thsi argument betwen members, neither do I wish to part of it. I just want to make some recommendations for all players so that we are more comfortable reading table-tennis related staff in this forum as I find these behavior and words disturbing.
The above words in red is what I felt should not be used in a forum like this. eg. "Self-degrading?" You just insulted everyone who plays at TNCC, even though many of them has not said a single word to you.
Please try to refrain from using any vulgar langauge or insulting other members.
Although I do not play at TNCC, I have met and traded with a few members here including dryuuu, and they all honorable and nice gentlemen.

View user profile

116 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Pitachu

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Playforhappy wrote:I cannot imagine Kingdom selling fake Tenergies although I won't totally rule that out. Too risky to be doing that - losing customers & running into trouble with the authorities for selling fake items.

Abv paragraph written by uncle dryvuuuu:
What is the meaning of 'although I won't totally rule that out'?

Although I am a retainee, I also can understand. Obviously kingdom Knws how fake tenergies and real tenergies look like. Don't give excuses that his statement is saying they don't knw it's fake.

He already said that it is too risky for Kingdom PP to do that. So what he meant in the whole paragraph is Kingdom PP may unknowingly being supplied with fake stuff.
No point dwelling on the above. If anyone who is doubtful, just visit all the major shops and see which shop serve you best.
They can only sell you a fake item once and after that, it will be posted on the forum and nobody goes there anymore
So it is very unlikely the top 3 shops will intentionally sell any fake stuff..

View user profile

117 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:02 pm

he is staying inside a very very big well !!!
i wonder how does it sound like when a frog laugh ?!

pingpang take note : frog read word ,dont read sentence !

Uncle Sakura wrote the abv:
He suppose to b calling uncle Shortpipwhacker frog in one of his post suddenly call another person, this time me, a frog.
If he likes frog so much wants to knw how a frog sounds like in a well, he can go buy a frog, find a well, jump inside, leave frog there and climb up.

He can tell his son or daughter they live in a big well and how frog sounds like in well. A man may look like a proper man like what u claimed they are. But once on web or online, becomes another person with a different character. So, I really do not knw sakuragi is sukara or sakuragi is a man. What I do knw is ball less men in forum talking rubbish. So I just say how I feel. They really ain't gt balls, am I wrong?

My conclusion is : I am sad this forum are preoccupied by ball less men, when we players read, we feel crap abt the game that we have put in much effort into it. Our community needs beta characters who are playing table tennis, not ball less uncles. Really spoil the image of the game in spore.

Parents invest in trainings for us is an hr $40 to $50. This is not like badminton or swimming which cost abt half the price. U pikachu, or raichu, I also wonder why an adult like u being an uncle already still use pitachu. Childish impression, spoils the image of this sports community. We younger generations talk abt u all chatting online. Pls, nobody wants comment, really too sia suay to be a table tennis player in spore given this type of forum standards. Kuah Liao Si peh Pai seh, Pai seh an zua long zong players in spore forum ani Kuan eh. Ai post forum post Ho seh dam poh. Our govt see Liao Duno eh Pai seh Boh!?! The whole world except North Korea can see this forum Zai Boh?

118 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Swee swee

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hey boy, take it easy. Don't get too serious over anything like these. Do understand that are unhappy over these tiny issues. Sometimes humans so type what they don't really feel. This group of adults are not going to affect your trainings and games. Leave each other alone. Everyone has own lives. Stay happy:))

View user profile

119 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:36 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Hi Mr. Dryvuuu,

Thanks for the note.
Ya I'm very fortunate today Mr.Sakuragi is kind enough to take some time to practise with a junior player like myself.

Learn some tips on C-pen reverse backhand from him..Not easy but I will work hard on it..

In fact, I don't just learnt a few tips from Mr. Sakuragi but lots more in correct blocking and stance.

To Mr Sakuragi.

I hope to learn more from him again.

Next time, I can learn from you too Mr. Dryvuuu.

dryvuuu wrote:Good attendance today. About 25 players. Good to see 2 players coming back to join us. Haven't seen them for quite some time. One has just recovered from injury & the other one probably on leave today.

Mr PhilipChua, so you managed to get Mr Sakuragi to practise with you today. Hope you got a few tips from him on rpb.

View user profile

120 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 pm

PhilipChua

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
While playing today, I understand some of you are going for a competition tomorrow..

View user profile

121 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Thank u for calling uncle everytime when my nickname is mention.
In a first place I didnt name anyone a 'frog'

Thank for posting comment @ ' 5T with TNCC' thread, but many 5T members n friends prefer TRUE feedback or at least thing that u have encountered when playing in 5T.

View user profile

122 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Hi philip,
U welcome !

View user profile

123 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:13 am

Dryvuu wrote:

I have 2 Tenergy packagings with me (no I don't use Tenergy ). One is fake & the other is genuine. They look 'exactly' the same!
Actually
there are quite a number of ways to determine whether the Tenergy is
fake or genuine & the first clue is the price. If it's way below the
retail price it's fake. Second is the place of purchase. If you buy
from reputed sellers like Sintien or Kingdom you're safe
. If you insist
on buying from some other sources then you have to know what to look for
(signs indicating it's fake or genuine).

Why does this particular creature choose to take things out of context and choose what it wishes to lie and hoodwink forumers here over and over again.Those underline statement he tells that Kingdom is reliable.

124 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:50 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Mr Gorkypark, when are you coming down to TNCC again?

Swee swee wrote:Hope to see ya one day. Ciao!
Sure. If you're coming down just let us know.

PhilipChua wrote:Next time, I can learn from you too Mr. Dryvuuu.
I'm sure we can learn from each other.

View user profile

125 Re: Table Tennis Session @ Tampines North CC on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Dryvuu wrote; Mr Gorkypark, when are you coming down to TNCC again?

Aya thx for inviting me again.I go Batam most likely coming back on 23rd then hopefully see you in Bishan.I register with the holiday group already.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum