sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Table Tennis Session On Saturday Morning (East Area)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Hi all,

I'd like to check if you guys/gals are interested in having a weekly tt session on Saturday morning say 9am-12pm or 10am-1pm.

I haven't really decided on the venue but most likely it will be in the east & probably in Tampines area. If anyone knows any good available place to play please let me know.

If you're interested please state your nick/usename & preferred time.

1. dryvuuu - 9am-12pm

Last edited by dryvuuu on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

kenlim

hey is it for this sat (29th)?

if so im definitely interested. :)

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
I haven't found a suitable place to play & I'm just checking on the interest first before I organise the weekly session. So far the interest on this forum is not very encouraging at all but there are some 5T members & a few of my friends who are interested. I may just organise this session privately.

View user profile
dryvuuu wrote:I haven't found a suitable place to play & I'm just checking on the interest first before I organise the weekly session. So far the interest on this forum is not very encouraging at all but there are some 5T members & a few of my friends who are interested. I may just organise this session privately.

I think there will always be interest. It's just people can't commit every week. Maybe you can post it after you find a suitable place just as what we did in Achorvale CC til there are regulars. Now we do not need to post unless there no games for the week.
Cheers!

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Sleepyhead, thanks for the feedback. Best
Oh and don't forget to come tomorrow morning (5T session) if you're free.

I agree people can't commit every week & it doesn't mean they must commit to come every week if they express their interest on this thread.

What I had in mind is making it a weekly session & those who are interested can come if they can make it. I want to know what's the interest like so I can roughly book the number of tables accordingly. If no interest then it may not be a good idea to proceed.

If I can get a place like Anchorvale CC then it's fine. I don't have to worry about the number of tables I should book for the session.

View user profile

kenlim

dryvuuu wrote:I haven't found a suitable place to play & I'm just checking on the interest first before I organise the weekly session. So far the interest on this forum is not very encouraging at all but there are some 5T members & a few of my friends who are interested. I may just organise this session privately.

thanks for the reply dryvuuu. pardon my ignorance but is 5T a club? is there any way to join/participate? no worries if it's exclusive or friends only. cheers.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
You're welcome, Kenlim.
5T is just a group of tt enthusiasts based in Tampines. Once you attend our sessions you're considered one of us. "Membership fee" is $1 per session. Happy

If you're still interested in this Saturday session I will keep you informed.

View user profile

sat is good for me, if there is a weekly session, I'm interested. Or weekly weekday session is fine too.

Weekday night I mean! Working class, playing during day is tough for me.

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Ok so far the list of interested parties:

1. dryvuuu - 9am-12pm
2. a few friends & 5T members
3. Kenlim
4. Leonkhoo

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
i also interested but put my name under 5T member.

Ok so far the list of interested parties:

1. dryvuuu - 9am-12pm
3. Kenlim
4. Leonkhoo

View user profile

kenlim

dryvuuu wrote:You're welcome, Kenlim.
5T is just a group of tt enthusiasts based in Tampines. Once you attend our sessions you're considered one of us. "Membership fee" is $1 per session. Happy

If you're still interested in this Saturday session I will keep you informed.

ooh awesome. really wish I knew more about the local pingpong community before.

wasn't sure if there was a session today, but definitely count me in for the next one. :)

View user profile

dc9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
One more supporter. Thanks for organzing.

1. dryvuuu - 9am-12pm
3. Kenlim
4. Leonkhoo
5. dc9

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Thanks for the interest/support. Not sure when this plan will come to fruition. Any suggestions on decent places to play?

View user profile

1. dryvuuu - 9am-12pm
3. Kenlim
4. Leonkhoo
5. dc9
6. emokia (10am-1pm)

Any session this week?

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Now that 5T has managed to get back to 3 sessions in a week I'm not so sure if I should organise another session. 3 days in a row for me - Thursday, Friday & Saturday! Too much tt!

Anyway I got something on tomorrow & next Saturday. May be 19th January. The venue should be Tampines sports hall since it's available again.

I'll let you guys know.

View user profile

May I know which are the three sessions organized by 5t?

Any of these sessions are on weekday night? If so, then I might want to join, or Saturday which is also fine. I believe they are usually in the day for weekdays?

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Monday & Thursday at Tampines North CC 9am-1pm
Friday at Tampines sports hall 10am-1pm

For evening sessions please check on the "TT Kaki, Events, Places & Timings" forums & subforums.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Session for this Saturday (6/7)
10am-1pm at TNCC
$2 per person

If you'd like to join you're welcome.

View user profile

eng81157

Hi,

Just wondering if this thread is still alive. I'm looking for some leisure TT sessions on Saturday mornings in the East. I'm looking to pick up the sport again after a long layoff.

Please PM me or contact me on my email eng81157@yahoo.com.sg

Appreciate it

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Sometimes I do organise Saturday sessions. Will let you know if we have one in future since you're interested.

View user profile

eng81157

Thanks for the note. Where & when does the group or club normally play? Is everyone playing at a high level? Worried I'm rusty after such a long layoff

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Tampines North CC.
The level isn't that high but not that low. Level is not important - it's whether the players want to play with 'low level' players or not. Anyway I'm sure there will always be players in my session who plays with everyone regardless of their skill level.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum