View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Miracle Escape! on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:27 am

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Shocked

View user profile

2 Re: Miracle Escape! on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:11 pm

.... real lucky escape, surprised that the driver is still conscious despite the impact .

High speed overtaking requires some technique this driver obviously lost control of his car as it swerved , causing the rear wheel to skid . The pillar of the Car absorbed the head-on impact that saved his life . Dun think he is practising DRIFTING ....

To overtake safely the car should maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front , allow ample time before over taking . Turning the steering and making the swerve simultaneously at high speeds is a very dangerous stunt ! the angled wheels may caused the vehicle to catapult ,and even sommersault , as it is it lost its traction and skidded, made worse by the wet weather .

3 Re: Miracle Escape! on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:22 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Fortunately for him his car was hit on the side-left-rear. Had it been on the side-left-front he would have gone to heaven by now (if he's eligible to go there laugh ).

View user profile

4 Re: Miracle Escape! on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 pm

i personally encountered this young chap with a BMW530i-M3 coupe sport , running on 20" sports rims .... spun 3-4 times ! right in front of my car in a cloud of thick white smoke as it locked its brakes around the bend and reel onto the opposite side of the road !

Luckily for him there was not a single vehicle on the opposite lane that sunny afternoon , otherwise he be really in CLOUD 9....... ! .

I found it a little hard to believe that a low CD high powered , 20" wide rims c/w wide bodykit 3.0 litre , 278bhp sports car could spin at such low speeds ? i think this driver must be a novice to such a powerful piece of machine .....

5 Re: Miracle Escape! on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:10 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
That shows power is nothing without control (add technique to that as well). Wink

View user profile

6 Re: Miracle Escape! on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:26 am

Indoaro

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Not the time , upstairs don't want you .. If time is up ... Even a piece of banana skin will kill you

View user profile

7 Re: Miracle Escape! on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 am

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Do not go beyond the white line (stop line). Sh*t happens!

View user profile

8 Re: Miracle Escape! on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:06 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Shocked

View user profile

9 Re: Miracle Escape! on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:12 pm

omfg dat iz sum scary shiat.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: