You are not connected. Please login or register

to be or not to be that is the question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 am

cheowyonglee

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
hahaha

Last edited by cheowyonglee on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://www.fengshuiawareness.com

2 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:49 am

cheowyonglee wrote:
this xue hao need to be ban here.how can he use this blog for his own interest???

I think to use the word "Ban" is a bit too harsh and unfair .

3 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:48 am

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
True.
Why ban when a gentle reminder & deleting the ad would be sufficient? It's not like he's a repeat offender on this forum. Spamming is not acceptable though.

View user profile

4 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Actually we should be proud that our Ex-Nationals are coming out to offer their services and experiences to guide our young and all enthusiast out there .

We should in fact encourage them to give back to society , and not shoo them away. Besides his offer is very very reasonable indeed . Xue Hao might have posted in the wrong column , all we need is to guide him to the right section , that's all , not good to "ban" fellow forumers lah . Be more forgiving lah , Society already so stress liao , why need to go all out to take on this " Mean " attitude ?

5 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Zhi4Jie

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
pingpang wrote:Actually we should be proud that our Ex-Nationals are coming out to offer their services and experiences to guide our young and all enthusiast out there .

We should in fact encourage them to give back to society , and not shoo them away. Besides his offer is very very reasonable indeed . Xue Hao might have posted in the wrong column , all we need is to guide him to the right section , that's all , not good to "ban" fellow forumers lah . Be more forgiving lah , Society already so stress liao , why need to go all out to take on this " Mean " attitude ?

+1. Be more forgiving. Afterall, IMHO, it's not a big major problem. Just inform/talk to him to avoid cross posting. I think generally it's ok. Unless Admin set a rule that no personal Ad is allowed in this forum, then it's a diff story.

Just my 2 cents Happy

View user profile

6 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:41 pm

cheowyonglee

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
ok noted.maybe too harsh to use the word ban.edited already.

View user profile http://www.fengshuiawareness.com

7 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
I don't think he did the wrong thing.
The only thing go wrong is ppls may miss understand his message.

View user profile

8 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Yeevel

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
People are posting threads for their own interests all the time, to sell their equipment, to ask to buy equipment, to ask for coaching, to organize a group training session. All in the interest of table tennis. And they bump their threads every now and then. Surely two posts don't constitute spamming. Xue Hao is merely new to forum etiquette but his intentions are well and legit, in my opinion. Perhaps mod could just move the post to the right place Happy

View user profile

9 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:11 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
I'm not sure if you guys remember there was a forumer who also posted the same thing as Xue Hao sometime last year (not sure if in this forum or the older one). His postings were deleted & he was given a gentle warning by Mr Admin. Is this because we're not allowed to post something along the lines of "I offer private coaching" or may be the guy posted more than 2 postings (I can't remember)?

However I feel this type of posting (offer services like tt coaching) should be allowed. Only one posting from one forumer though & may be a subforum of "Services" under "Market Place" or something like that?

View user profile

10 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
This one let admin to decide.

But i support the idea.
Because coaching is part of TT.

Beside equipment , meeting place n playing kakis or group, coaching is also an important source to extract players.
Who don't want to get more stronger n better ?!

View user profile

11 Re: to be or not to be that is the question on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:02 pm

JTL

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
paul : got wrong meh?

if want to bring up levels and interest, getting to play better is a good thing.

having coaching is one way to improve.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum