sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheating ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cheating ? on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi be honest , how many of you CHEAT in your game ?

i know tis old man , always pretend , whenever the ball is offside , i will pick it , and when i returned he would always add 1-2 points to his favour .... i also pretended pak bodoh, and always accepted it in silence ... i guess that cheap thrill had made his day , while he is quietly happy about it , i am equally satisfied that it brought him happiness ... what bout you ?

DID YOU CHEAT ? what will u do if your opponent cheated ?

2 Re: Cheating ? on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:05 pm

hey guys , come out of the closet .... confession time ?

tis guy i knew , Company Director , always cheated when golfing , thought ppl dunno , but many of his associates are laughing quietly behind him ....

always cheated with his right leg , sweeping the ball when he failed his putt ...hahaha

nothing to be ashame of , a lost is a lost . No big deal

3 Re: Cheating ? on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:22 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
I've been cheated by a junior player before but just like you I just let him cheat me. He's never going to win anyway although the scores looked quite close! Well he cheated that was why it was that close! laugh

I can take it if people cheat over a few points but what I cannot tolerate is people arguing over points when they don't want to count! sweat

View user profile

4 Re: Cheating ? on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:53 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level

I can take it if people cheat over a few points but what I cannot tolerate is people arguing over points when they don't want to count! sweat [/quote]

haha i agree with you . laugh

View user profile

5 Re: Cheating ? on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:45 pm

sushi wrote:

I can take it if people cheat over a few points but what I cannot tolerate is people arguing over points when they don't want to count!

haha i agree with you .
some players will blame everything except themselves

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum