sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Having a 1 week trip to Singapore, interested in playing for training

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello,
I am a French engineering student born in Singapore who picked up table tennis a couple of years (~2 yrs) back in the UK but started playing a tad more seriously. Therefore I am not as strong as your average club player. I am willing to learn more from any other people who would be happy to share a bit of their knowledge, as my usual training partners and other casual friends are no match anymore for me. You can put me into lower-intermediate/amateur level if you wish. I usually go to clubs when I have time, which is sparse.
As I will be staying near Tanglin Mall, from what I've seen so far on this forum, the most popular place to play is Bishan, is that correct ? I've overlooked that there is a place at Toa Payoh as well. Anyway, how easy it is to book tables at Bishan, and how much does it cost on average ? It does not seem possible to book it online. And more importantly, how busy is that place ? In any case, if you organize stuff between the 1st and the 9th of September, would it be possible for me to join (where I could of course share the costs) ?
Thank you for looking, looking forward to hearing your replies !
PS : Most of the stuff I think of booking would be any time in the afternoon and the evening due to jet lag :)

Antiq

Carbonation,
Welcome onboard. You are right in the centre of Sg. If you don't mind traveling a bit. Can join me on 2 (6pm to 9pm), 5 (8am to 11am) and 7 Sep (7pm to 9.30pm) near upper bukit timah area. All FOC.

Drop a note if you are interested.

My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

Thank you very much for your reply,
I could definitely do the 2nd and the 5th, but not the 7th. I'll PM you my cellphone number (which is British btw). Hope to see you soon !

Antiq

Sorry, my mistake. I as looking at the Aug calender x

It should be on 2 Sep (Sun 8am to 11am), 3 Sep (Mon 7pm to 9.30pm) and 6 Sep (Thur 6pm to 9pm).

My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

janosfang

dear carbonation,

there is club in singapore where you can play the whole day for free. you can go there from 9am to 10pm. please refer to this post link below:

http://sgpingpong.forumotion.net/t593-free-use-table-tennis-hall-kaki-bukit

View user profile

Thanks, Janos, I will look into it !

siangzi

Hi Carbonation,I booked 3 table at bishan sport hall tonite from 7 to 10pm,you are welcome to join us for fun table tennis session.free of charges,be my guest!

View user profile

Sorry, but tonight I am busy. Thank you for your proposal anyway !

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum