sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

SNG - Singapore National Games ( 1-9 /09/2012 ) anyone here playing ?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Anyone in this forum playing amongst the 15 GRC teams in Toa Payoh Indoor stadium from 01/09/2012 ?

Few privately formed Teams have made it , The Sunsports Team have 3 teams , Copytron etc in this year's SNG .

That means there is a 15-25% chances of a private team becoming this year's SNG champions . What are the Community Centres going to say about this ? How come these players are not in the CC ?

There are at least 8 teams with Ex National Players age from 15 to 55 ,

my team and myself will be there as underdogs with no pressure !

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
I'll be there. Warming the bench. Very tough job considering the bench is made of concrete! laugh
Whoever wins deserve it unless they cheat.

View user profile

Are the seatings free to watch?
I'd love to drop by and watch a few games!

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
I believe it's free. yes

View user profile

dryvuuu wrote:I believe it's free.

Awesome, is there a website I could visit to get more information? Thank you!

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Singapore National Games

View user profile

dryvuuu wrote:Singapore National Games

Thank you! Certainly looks interesting!

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
You're most welcome.

View user profile

Antiq

I'll be there too : )

My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Will you be playing or will you be warming the bench? laugh

View user profile

Antiq

Not sure and not good enough... so leave it to the team manager to decide. I'm fine with joining you to warm the concret bench too. lol

My setup:

View user profile

Zhi4Jie

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Here is schedule...starting next week.

http://www.singaporenationalgames.sg/sng/slot/u100/Fixture/latest/SNG%20Table%20Tennis%20Progression%20Chart%20%28Main%20&%20Plate%29%20%2822%20Aug%202012%29.pdf

View user profile

Gonecase

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
hmmm ..
seeems like im free this saturday.

prob go down look look see see hahaha

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
A few pics of the tt venue (Toa Payoh sports hall) for the SNG.

View user profile

Yes , the Hall set up was perfect ! but a little slippery tho .... we even got the International Team march-in when the Announcement for both teams to play too.

we will be fighting for the quarter final round of top 8 from top 16 in the next few day ... Just hope that LUCK be with us . LUCK be with us !

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Yeah I was a bit surprised with the march-in! My team played twice & lost twice as expected! laugh
Good luck to you & your team & the others who are still in the competition!

View user profile

Antiq

pingpang wrote: we will be fighting for the quarter final round of top 8 from top 16 in the next few day ... Just hope that LUCK be with us . LUCK be with us !

All the best... may drop by to watch some of the games.. all those that can move on to top 8 is super good, IMO.

We got knock out at the round of top 16. Btw, I think we were lucky to proceed to top 16... lol.

My setup:

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
some important things are missing inside all photo !

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
What are missing? Spectators?

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Hahaha correct.

View user profile

Antiq wrote:
pingpang wrote: we will be fighting for the quarter final round of top 8 from top 16 in the next few day ... Just hope that LUCK be with us . LUCK be with us !

All the best... may drop by to watch some of the games.. all those that can move on to top 8 is super good, IMO.

We got knock out at the round of top 16. Btw, I think we were lucky to proceed to top 16... lol.

As the Competition draws to an end , Every Team that survived are indeed power pac ! the likes of YangZi , Cai Xiao Li , Duan Lian Zheng the hoard of Sports School and National Youth Team Players like Ying JingYuan , Tay Jit Kiat , veteran Ex-Nationals , the list goes along way .... indeed tougher than all previous Inter-Con matches . They will get more interesting as they go down the wire ! Very exciting from the quarters onwards . Must watch !

Imagine previous Years Championship Team : Kebun Baru with the line-ups : Pang XueJie / Pang XueBin / Pang Xue Hao , Richard Pang, Toh WeiMing / Fang JinXiang(Png kimSiang) , XueQi .... Every one dons National Colors from current to past ...can get knock out at 16 !! real big surprised indeed . You can imagine how strong those Teams out there . With GuoWei's 3 other SUNSPORTS Team still in the running , they have the most Team to become Champions .

Even Team Copytron got knock out too ! Nee Soon South remained in Strong Contenders ( Cai Xiao Li ) ,plus 2 x China Players + 1 National Youth Player , Veteran ChaoZhong , maybe the dark horse of the Tournament . Look out for them ...

Toa Payoh Central also a Team to watch .

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Those pics were taken well before the 9am matches. The spectators were probably still in bed! laugh

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Semi finals (Sat, Sep 8 - 1530):
1. Cheng San - Seletar CSC vs Toa Payoh East CSC
2. Sunsports Bishan Toa Payoh vs Fengshan

Who is the favourite? If I'm not mistaken last year's Inter-Con champion is Toa Payoh East.

View user profile

siangzi

aiya!what national games,no sound no picture,chinese and english paper also no publish,only the opening because got vip loh,like that how to promote sports???anyway,brother dryvuuu,you watch the q/f games,how come jalan besar can lose lah?

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
I didn't watch the match but it's quite surprising. If I'm not wrong Jalan Besar is the runner-up in last year's cmpetition. May be the level of the competitiveness has increased this year. Sounds good though.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum