sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

TT coming Hari Raya Monday at The Fitness Network - 2 slots left!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi guys,

Anyone interested in joining letsplay and myself at the Fitness Network in Science Park this Monday, starting at 3pm? Here are the details:

*Location: http://www.fitnessnetwork.com.sg/index.php/contact-us

*Transportation: I can give a lift to anyone from a nearby MRT like Buona Vista which serves both Circle & EW lines

* Environs: air-con, only 1 table

* Fees: There's a $10 admission fee, and a $1 per hour table rental fee. We can't avoid the $10 fee, but the $1 table rental fee I guess is not too bad. I can understand this is not for everyone since there are free options available. However, if you're interested in getting back into the game, would like to play TT in a smaller not so public environment, or just playing TT while having a bit of downtime chatting, this could be good for you.

* Duration: currently 1 hour, will expand to 2 hours if remaining 2 slots taken up.

* Standard: letsplay and I self-assess at around 5.0 to 6.0 on http://www.usatt.org/league/team/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=68

Interested please either PM me with your mobile so that we can synch up for last minute changes; or leave a note here so I can get back to you. Thanks for reading!

Hi folks; 1 slot left. Current attendees:

* letsplay
* alanwee
* cstam

Who else can make it?

Antiq

Alanwee,
since it is a public holiday, I think you guys can affort to travel a bit further right. YOu can help ferry them to Teck Whye? lol

Good thing is it is free but a bit of wind at times. There is no aircon but definitely better than zhenghua cc :) But can play with other players if you want to take up the challenge...

Time can be from 3pm to 6pm.

Let me know if interested..

My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

ehhh wait Monday is a public holiday so FN isnt opened.
Is Sunday fine with you guys??

Letsplay - I Called FN earlier this am. This Flilipino guy answered and said Monday open. Did you check separately?

Alan

really??? LOL that's great then.. no cos i used to frequent FN regularly and i sort of remember that it closes on public holidays. maybe it has changed lol.
ok great then lets meet on Monday. i'll go check what time they are open till on Monday and confirm it with you guys cos I have a phone interview on that day.
update you guys in 5 min lol

ok it will be open from 9-6. my interviews at 4. how about like 2-3?

I'd like to join you guys for a match!

cool you're all welcome to join haha :)

Awesome. Can't wait.
My self access is about the same, 5 - 6.

letsplay wrote:cool you're all welcome to join haha :)

Ok sounds good. So book 2-3 then see you there. Benjamin I will contact you separately for pick up around 1.45pm.

Anyone else?

Hi folks,

All slots taken now - thanks! letsplay - can you book from 2-4pm instead since we have 4 people? I know you need to leave by 3, but if the 3 of us might be able to take this further till 4pm. Anyway it's $1 more based on my understanding so should be fine - thnx and see ya.

* letsplay
* alanwee
* cstam
* BenjaminA

Antiq wrote:Alanwee,
since it is a public holiday, I think you guys can affort to travel a bit further right. YOu can help ferry them to Teck Whye? lol

Boss, I join you there next time or the Hillview Green condo place. Last time ffk letsplay, so this time die die must see through at Fitness Network lol.

See you soon. Hillview Green is your place?

Antiq

SUre, no prob. You guys enjoy!!!

Hillview Green is Rayter's place.

My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

ok 2-4 today at Fitness Network, those who are supposed to be there pls be there :)

letsplay wrote:ok 2-4 today at Fitness Network, those who are supposed to be there pls be there :)

Ok see ya

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum