sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Self-Ranking - Could be Useful in Setting Up Sessions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

hapifrut


newbie
siangzi wrote:Hi Dryvuuu,

You put yourself national level two stars,so you must be very good lo,so you ex national players? or ex inter con national player?so you must be rated above 10 upon 100 lo...

walau... I national player also never say. Basically where got ppl come in here and say they're national player? Who'd wanna play w them?

View user profile

dryvuuu

avatar
International Level
International Level
I would like to reiterate that I have never "put myself national level two stars". Shocked
Deary me! Palm to forehead!

View user profile

hapifrut


newbie
hapifrut wrote:
siangzi wrote:Hi Dryvuuu,

You put yourself national level two stars,so you must be very good lo,so you ex national players? or ex inter con national player?so you must be rated above 10 upon 100 lo...

walau... I national player also never say. Basically where got ppl come in here and say they're national player? Who'd wanna play w them?

alamak, I think I missed out something and should clarify. I was a national player in chess, not PP :) but still, I serve to kill

View user profile

siangzi


newbie
or,so the more post i put up,or reply,my pingpong standard and skill will go up ,just to give incentive to all the members of this forum.i see!

View user profile

dryvuuu

avatar
International Level
International Level
I don't know how the count post can have direct impact on your tt standard & skill.
If by 'more post' you mean 'quality of the posts' then there are possibilities for some forumers to learn something new - new insights, perceptions, knowledge etc & put these to practice & improve their standard & skill.

View user profile

hapifrut


newbie
Is there something goin on between u 2? Yol should thrash things out the PP way, settle on the table. If u guys ever play, pls lemme know when and where, I'll be there. I can sponsor table money :) umm.. how much ah per table?

View user profile

Antiq

avatar
Moderator
Yes... my Bets on Dryvuuu... lol


_________________
I Love Table Tennis & Ping Pong  °Q(•_• )


My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

dryvuuu

avatar
International Level
International Level
hapifrut wrote:Is there something goin on between u 2? Yol should thrash things out the PP way, settle on the table. If u guys ever play, pls lemme know when and where, I'll be there. I can sponsor table money :) umm.. how much ah per table?
Thrash things out? Could you enlighten me as to how you got this assumption? Please don't make a mountain out of a molehill and please don't try to be a stirrer!

By the way thanks Mr Antiq for your confidence in me! laugh

View user profile

hapifrut


newbie
Antiq wrote:Yes... my Bets on Dryvuuu... lol

Wah..Chinese really can bet on anything, match not even conf taking place. Don worry siangzi, I'll support u :)
with all due respect sir dryvuuu, I've nothing against u. Just wanna give him confidence. So let this be a friendly fair fight.
(I hv a side bet that this match is not gonna happen)

View user profile

dryvuuu

avatar
International Level
International Level
Are you done? Good! laugh

View user profile

hapifrut


newbie
Ok ok, I'm done. U sound very serious..
Why so serious? -Heath Ledger

View user profile

Sakuragi


National Level
National Level
Quantity of posting n reply don't relate much of the individual TT standard.
But quality post n reply does reflex the person knowledge n standard about TT.
Sometime we gain knowledge from good posting n skip a few step to meet the TT object we have set.

BTW. My bet on dryvvv too!

View user profile

dryvuuu

avatar
International Level
International Level
Well said Mr Sakuragi & thanks for your confidence in me! laugh
Btw did you need a new battery or a jump/boost start was enough?

hapifrut wrote:Ok ok, I'm done. U sound very serious..
Why so serious? -Heath Ledger
Don't let the men in black fool you into believing I was being very serious. laugh

View user profile

siangzi


newbie
Dear Hapifrut,

Thank you for the support,winning in table tennis game meaningless to me now,

i just enjoy playing table tennis this day,meet old kakis,after game ,go for adrink ,sometime ,i just play to lose in order to keep friendship,and for dear dryvvv,do not be so serious about the question that i asked,and do not talk bad about the uncle that give pingpong tip for you free of charge ,not all the best teachers in the world are better than the students,so,good tip just accept it,bad one ,just smile and say thank you,then you can be a better person and a well like pingpong player at all time.anyway,i am not the uncle that you mentioned.have a good day!!!

do not

View user profile

dryvuuu

avatar
International Level
International Level
Me serious? lol laugh
You're making an assumption based on some sentences. Wink

Can you point to me when & where did I talk bad about the "uncle that give pingpong tip for me free of charge"?

View user profile

siangzi


newbie
dear dryvuuu,

So sorry if i pointed the wrong person,only the oldman that always smash outside and not the oldman alway give free advice that you talk about,so sorry,wrong topic,should be talking about table tennis stuff and not human behavour!so sorry Mr. Dryruuu

View user profile

hapifrut


newbie
Umm....

Hi antiq, Lez play and bet our bats!

View user profile

hapifrut


newbie
hapifrut wrote:Umm....

Hi antiq, Lez play and bet our bats!

u too sakuragi san :) my bat is not cheap, cost me almost $80 to build.

View user profile

dryvuuu

avatar
International Level
International Level
siangzi wrote:dear dryvuuu,
So sorry if i pointed the wrong person,only the oldman that always smash outside and not the oldman alway give free advice that you talk about,so sorry,wrong topic,should be talking about table tennis stuff and not human behavour!so sorry Mr. Dryruuu

No worries. Case closed. Wink

View user profile

Gonecase


Beginner Level
Beginner Level
you guys are funny la. alamak.

Post level and title end up mixing with self-rank level. Chillax guys. PP is just a game to many of us here. dont even worry about ranking la, nobody gives a hoot about it anyway.

just play your best and stay happy!

Peace out
GC

View user profile

hapifrut


newbie
Gonecase wrote:you guys are funny la. alamak.

Post level and title end up mixing with self-rank level. Chillax guys. PP is just a game to many of us here. dont even worry about ranking la, nobody gives a hoot about it anyway.

just play your best and stay happy!

Peace out
GC

Bro GC, we speak common language...alamak! I thought the same abt the hoot as well, but still no luck in getting a match fixed. Maybe my bets are too high, maybe they look down on my bat, maybe ppl really think I'm national player :)
Why so serious yol, why so seriouss...?

Please guys, if yol 3 que 1, kindly consider me. If u 1 que 1 and wanna chie chuo, don hesitate anymore, quickly call me liao..

Inner piece,
hapifrut aka happy fruit

View user profile

Antiq

avatar
Moderator
hapifrut wrote:
hapifrut wrote:Umm....

Hi antiq, Lez play and bet our bats!

u too sakuragi san :) my bat is not cheap, cost me almost $80 to build.

Wah, chun boh..... you also chinese..lol

Don't need to bet lah. Win or lose, drinks on me yes

Somewhere on the west side, can ? haha big smile


_________________
I Love Table Tennis & Ping Pong  °Q(•_• )


My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

dryvuuu

avatar
International Level
International Level
Gonecase wrote:PP is just a game to many of us here. dont even worry about ranking la, nobody gives a hoot about it anyway.
This thread was in deep sleep until someone wanted to check out the ranking site to presumably rank himself/herself? So somebody do give a hoot.
LOL
It's not really important but it's interesting.

By the way when are you coming to 5T again? Next time if you're taking leave try to make it on Wednesday. More time to play with us. Wink

View user profile

siangzi


newbie
agree with GC,player atitude more important then ranking,sometime have to lower your standard and play with old people,let them enjoy the game as well,do you all agree with me????

View user profile

hapifrut


newbie
Antiq wrote:
hapifrut wrote:
hapifrut wrote:Umm....

Hi antiq, Lez play and bet our bats!

u too sakuragi san :) my bat is not cheap, cost me almost $80 to build.

Wah, chun boh..... you also chinese..lol

Don't need to bet lah. Win or lose, drinks on me

Somewhere on the west side, can ? haha


Chun! lez do it. When and where? Thanks in advance for your drinks :)

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum