sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for partners to play near Jurong Area

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Looking for partners to play near Jurong Area on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey guys! I am looking for partner to play table tennis with, was in my own country's National Team before but hasn't been playing for so many years and slack for so long.

Would love to find groups to blend in and play around.

You guys could PM me and we can exchange numbers to arrange.

I will usually play in the weekend , saturday and sunday . I don't mind playing today if we can arrange.

Thanks!

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Welcome to the forum.
Just a curious question. Which country did you play for?

View user profile

owh I am from Brunei, that was way back then, probably around 10 years ago. I was in the National team and due to citizenship, I left.

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
I see. First time I encounter a tt player from Brunei.
Do join us when you're free!

View user profile

where do you guys play? and what time? would be convenient if you can PM your contact number? thanks!

cede1975

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
quelfala wrote:owh I am from Brunei, that was way back then, probably around 10 years ago. I was in the National team and due to citizenship, I left.

you mean you changed to Singaporean and you have to leave brunei.

View user profile

Nah...... it's kinda sensitive to talk about it here so if we have chance to play together I will share with you guys.

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
quelfala wrote:where do you guys play? and what time? would be convenient if you can PM your contact number? thanks!
I play in the East which may be too far for you. May be you can join Antiq's sessions. He's the West side tt 'boss'. laugh

View user profile

Antiq

Dryvuu,
No wonder my ear twitch.... Oh, I'm not the boss and I don't boss ard...lol.

Quelfala,
Yes, can contact me... I should be able to arrange. But you may need to travel to Bukit Panjang and Choa Chu Kang area. Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out..

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

sure, Choa chukang is just 1 mrt stop away from me. That would be good. Let me know when you guys play.

Antiq

If you are keen tmr, can join me at Teck whye. We can meet outside Choa CHu Kang MRT station at 2.30pm and I'll bring you there. Kokuyo seems interested to join me too, checking with him now : )

See the other thread..http://sgpingpong.forumotion.net/t229p25-please-post-here-if-anybody-willing-to-play-tt#4039) Kokuyo also interested to play

My setup:

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Antiq wrote:Dryvuu,
No wonder my ear twitch.... Oh, I'm not the boss and I don't boss ard...lol.
"Boss' as in you're the person to look for & the person to welcome & make new players comfortable when they join the sessions.

View user profile

Antiq

Haha.. You're right. Alanwee and quefala seems to enjoy their games at zhenghua cc last Monday. We also have zhijie there to welcome Alanwee when I was late :)

Didn't manage to play with Alanwee, maybe some other time.

Quelfala and Alanwee, nice chatting with you guys, do join us more often :)

My setup:

View user profile

cede1975

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Anyone for sparring/trainning this Saturday at Jurong East? I can try to book Jurong East stadium tables if needed.

View user profile

Hi guys I'm new to this tt forum. I used to play tt 10 years ago and stopped playing after I went to a secondary school without tt as cca. My interest in tt was re-ignited recently when I played tt in my free admin time during NS! Hope can find a few ppl to play tt during weekends in Jurong Area as well!

Antiq

welcome onboard Klaijs...

I think there are some regular game at Taman Jurong, but not sure the exact place.

If you don't mind travel a little, you are free to join me at Teck Whye, Xhenghua or Hillview...let me knw if u are interested.

My setup:

View user profile

I stay at Boon Lay but usually play with Antiq. I feel their level of play is good for me. Have yet to find regular players near my house

Antiq wrote:welcome onboard Klaijs...

I think there are some regular game at Taman Jurong, but not sure the exact place.

If you don't mind travel a little, you are free to join me at Teck Whye, Xhenghua or Hillview...let me knw if u are interested.

sandkie wrote:I stay at Boon Lay but usually play with Antiq. I feel their level of play is good for me. Have yet to find regular players near my house

Thanks for the invitation, I'm not very sure I suit the level of you guys since it's been quite long I played, but will be happy to join and try out. Do you mind providing the day and time that you all actually play on the different location(s)?

Antiq

zhenghua cc, Mon 7pm to 9,30pm

Teck Whye blk 112, Thur 6pm to 9pm, Sat & Sun 3pm to 6pm

Hillview green condo, Sat 9am to 11am, Sun 8am to 11am (need to make appointment)

Just found out that Blk 352, Kang Ching Road also can play.. Tue and Thur, 7pm to 9pm, and Sun morning. You might want to check it out...

My setup:

View user profile

Hi Antiq,

I stay near clementi sports complex and would like to join the thursdays session at teck whye.will be able to make it only after 7:30 though...let me know if i could join you on thursdays..i play intermediate level..

Antiq

Feel free to join us... Will be gd if you can reach there early, as we need to stop at 9pm sharp!

Usually, will pass by Clementi between 5.30pm to 5.45pm. Can pick you if timing is right!

My setup:

View user profile

Antiq wrote:zhenghua cc, Mon 7pm to 9,30pm

Teck Whye blk 112, Thur 6pm to 9pm, Sat & Sun 3pm to 6pm

Hillview green condo, Sat 9am to 11am, Sun 8am to 11am (need to make appointment)

Just found out that Blk 352, Kang Ching Road also can play.. Tue and Thur, 7pm to 9pm, and Sun morning. You might want to check it out...

Haha thank you very much for all the info, I can only make it for the weekend games , currently still an NSF staying in. I can make it for Teck Whye Sat 3pm.

Antiq

Sure.. let me know before you go.

Or you could try Sun 8am at Hillview Green Condo.... finish around 11am.

My setup:

View user profile

Antiq wrote:Sure.. let me know before you go.

Or you could try Sun 8am at Hillview Green Condo.... finish around 11am.

Now that you mention, I prefer Sunday, I have something on this Sat. Will this Sunday be available for the Hillview Green Condo?

Antiq

PM me yr HP and I will keep u in the loop. Usually we only firm up on Friday or Sat.

My setup:

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum