sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

German table tennis player searching for practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey guys,

I am a 22 year old german table tennis player and willl come to Singapore on friday! :) I plan to stay for 2 months and
I am searching for training/practice possibilities in the evening.
In Germany I was playing last season in the 3. division (Regionalliga) and often trained in the group of Helmut Hampl (trainer of Timo Boll, Jörg Roßkopf, Patrick Franziska etc.), so I would be happy, if I could find a club with good players to prepare for the next season :)

If you knew good trainers for multiball training, I would also be glad to hear your proposals

Do you have some tips for me?

Thanks

Sebastian =)

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
You're not Sebastian Sauer are you?

View user profile

No, i'm not Wink

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Oh too bad if not I could have learnt some long pips strokes from you. Wink
Anyway I hope someone on here has contacted/PM you & provided you with the info you need.

View user profile

Antiq

Try get in touch w sushi...

I think he may has what you need.

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

King990 wrote:Hey guys,

I am a 22 year old german table tennis player and willl come to Singapore on friday! :) I plan to stay for 2 months and
In Germany I was playing last season in the 3. division (Regionalliga) and often trained in the group of Helmut Hampl (trainer of Timo Boll, Jörg Roßkopf, Patrick Franziska etc.), so I would be happy, if I could find a club with good players to prepare for the next season :)

If you knew good trainers for multiball training, I would also be glad to hear your proposals

Thanks

Sebastian =)

yes maybe try sushi ? his mobile 91001672

cede1975

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
woo pingpang dude...i dont think it is appropriate to give out other people ph num without their consent in internet forum; or you do? Now i can harrass Mr.sushi with midnight peepee call liao.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
That's a good point!

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Haha it just a careless helpful tip !
强就好, 不要假强!

View user profile

yeah .... sushi is my buddy holly . he okok wan la . he knows my intent is for his good .

btw that is his biz hp no...... whenever that number rings he knows thats probably enquiries liao .

King990 wrote:Hey guys,

Thanks

Sebastian =)

hi king990 are you already in town ? sushi juz got back fm china trip , i told him about you. he said he is waiting for your call .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum