sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can Timo Boll beat the Chinese player.Here's how...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
jpen traditional style normally come from Korean (North + South), Japan and Taiwan.
if they are new leave from those country ,it should be easily see them playing during any pro-tour event.
even have but cannot make it to the QF which means those new leave cannot replace older jpen player.
chances of representing their own country will be even slimmer and the sealing will be just sooner or later.

But TT is a sport which result and performance rule everything !
the only way to unseal it is to show result.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Timo Boll must have viewed the video. He beat ZJK in the mens team event (although Germany lost 1-3). So credit to the guy in the video! He talked a good plan Timo listened & delivered! laugh

View user profile

Gonecase

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
At amateur's level (maybe semi-pro?), Jpen is still surviving, but when it comes to professional level, you see how RSM run around the table, you will understand its no longer viable.

and for a single-sided penholder, RSM isnt just good, he is VERY good. for us amateurs who just wanna enjoy the game, yeah, the JPEN is still ok. but for pros, simply tan bo jia.

whats the point of spending so much time to do video editing when results are already that obvious? Our good friend Sakuragi changed to RPB for a reason :P

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
dryvuuu wrote:Timo Boll must have viewed the video. He beat ZJK in the mens team event (although Germany lost 1-3). So credit to the guy in the video! He talked a good plan Timo listened & delivered!

i also believe he show it .
but why germany team still lose ?
i think many of us also see the video but do that mean we can win the chinese ?
because whoever ppls show the video but without the skill, it just a 'paper talk'.

actually i also got a sure win tactics :
when u serve, aim the edge of the table !
when u receive ,aim the edge of the net !

whoever can execute this 'paper talk' will sure be a champion of any event !!!

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Sakuragi wrote:i also believe he show it .
but why germany team still lose ?
i think many of us also see the video but do that mean we can win the chinese ?
The plan in the video is specially for Timo to win against the Chinese not for the whole team hence the loss for Germany. Wink
'Void deck' players like us can watch the video a million times & keep dreaming! laugh

View user profile

Gonecase

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Eat full la the video.. Timo is already 31 this year.. his prime has passed. he is no doubt 1 of the best european players but the sun is setting for him. instead of focusing on him, i think they better start focusing on some up and rising players.

Dimitrij is 1 of them and i'm sure by now alot of ppl know about him and his never-ending tan jia BH. Another player whom I thought to be rising is Tiago Apolonia from Portugal. Pretty good overall as a player but lacking experience.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Ovtcharov's stock is definitely rising.
Adrian Mattenet & Alexander Shibaev.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum