sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheapest Haircut!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cheapest Haircut! on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:30 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
I believe $10 is the standard haircut for adults so when I got my hair cut for $8 late last year I thought it was the cheapest. Then a few months ago my friend brought me to a place where the haircut was $5 only! Again I thought this was the cheapest but again I was wrong! The cheapest is $2.20! I've just tried it today & the haircut standard is decent. For $2.20 you can't expect more than that!

If you guys don't already know about this the place is called Snip Avenue. They have like more than 30 outlets islandwide. Have a try!

Anyone knows anywhere cheaper than $2.20? Free haircuts by uncle or aunty or friends don't count unless it's available to everyone (S'porean, PR & Foreign Talents laugh )

View user profile

2 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:48 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Anyone knows anywhere cheaper than $2.20? Free haircuts by uncle or aunty or friends don't count unless it's available to everyone (S'porean, PR & Foreign Talents )

Tis reminds me of the S$1.00 chicken rice stall ...

we also see about 5 hair salons concentrating in the same market , each undercutting one another with price ranges from S$2.50 to S$5.00 ....

While it brings delight to consumers , i felt sorry for these hair salon operators the over supplies had resulted in vicious cycles and price wars .....

dunno how hair dressers can survive on S$2.20 /head ?

View user profile

3 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:36 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Just had a haircut there last week & the price has gone up to $2.80!

View user profile

4 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:57 am

Indoaro

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
going to cut my hair..soon for $2.90 LOL

View user profile

5 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:34 am

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Alamak Biggest boss also go for cheap haircut? laugh

View user profile

6 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:41 am

Indoaro

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
no choice master , must save money to buy rubber and other stuff.
anyway i dont have much hair to cut too.

View user profile

7 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:15 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Snip Avenue has increased the haircut to $3.80 now. Still cheap.

View user profile

8 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
i still can find $2.80 @ my place.

View user profile

9 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:02 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Where & what's the name of the place?

View user profile

10 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:44 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Sakuragi wrote:i still can find $2.80 @ my place.

Nice to know that at yr place , you are able to get hair cuts that cheaply .....

baaa to drive and spend S$10.00 to have a S$2.80 haircut or take an MRT and spend 2 hrs gettin to and back will not make good sense for ppl staying far away liao .

i remembered 1 MP ever mentioned that he bought a Nice T-shirt for S$2.00 from Changi Village .... which i tot was quite a funny way to answer a question being asked about the rising cost in Singapore from a resident living in his ward some years ago .

Also about some S$1.00 chicken rice stall , that went silenced after a while .

I call this " Red Sea Strategy " ... where business killed each other to keep theirs alive .. its certainly a NO WIN situation . This Vicious cycle will ultimately stiffled the impetus to innovation and enterpreuners across the land ....

The current "slashings" is not a blessing to consumers , as these killings will only prevent ppl from pursuing the trade further and in no time , hairdressers will become a dying trade and prices will rise as demand outstripped supplies ... so u pay S$2.80 now , your children may end up having to pay S$50.00 for a simple haircut .......

View user profile

11 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:43 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
$1 haircut anyone? This is the cheapest in SG (not counting those $0.80 haircut as you need to purchase a $15 membership card)!
If you're interested you can try at New Station Beauty & Hair @Bedok Central Blk208 #01-675. Once you try it please let us know whether it's good or not ok? tongue

View user profile

12 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:40 pm

The last time I got my haircut at snip ave my hair end up looking like a bunch of rats had a picnic on my head. I prefer cutting at some uncle shop at tamp. He takes his time and very2 meticulous. Worth my $10.

13 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:21 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Guess I'm luckier than you. I've tried them 3 times at different outlets in Tampines. So far nothing wrong although the second time could have been better. I always try to have a haircut when there are lesser customers - they won't cut in a rush. Wink

View user profile

14 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 am

Yeah. I went when there was a crowd. But I still wouldn't risk it. Cheapest is still to invest in a hair clipper and just shave yourself. Or better still you and your kakis cut each others hair after your sessions. Haha x

15 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Gonecase

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I'm hereby declaring I will not step into Snip Avenue outlets for my haircuts.

they does shit job. Cheap isnt good.

View user profile

16 Re: Cheapest Haircut! on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:30 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level

Cheap isn't good is somewhat true but expensive doesn't always mean good too. Price shouldn't be the only criterion determining the quality of goods & services.

reddy wrote:Or better still you and your kakis cut each others hair after your sessions. Haha x
I wouldn't cut other people's hair even though I've been through some basic haircut course & I also won't entertain the idea of untrained tt kakis cutting my hair. I'm not into topsin, sidespin, underspin & no spin haircut! LOL!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum