sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

tuesdays and wednesdays 9.00am to 1.00 pm FREE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dear fellow pingpong players , if you have good skills and would like to play competitively , do join our group of elders averagely 45 and above at Nee Soon East CC between 9.00 am and 1.00pm only Tuesdays and wednesdays .... FREE .

WE HAVE 8 TABLES .

We have some very skilful "old timers" that can share some experiences with or learn some new tricks from you in return .

These are the regulars from SAGE spilled overs . Very skilful , very tricky and very humble players ....., both local and China .

hi boss, are the sessions still on? would very much like to join...thank you...

Hi , Tuesdays 9.00am - 1.00 pm welcomes everybody ! Absolutely F.O.C. !

though sometimes a bit tough for the beginner type of players , as most players here will choose a better player to play with ..... so the beginner type will quite often been left a lone cry

Yeevel

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Yes the folks there are regular competitors at local tournaments. I'm not so sure about the 'humble' part, though. Wink

View user profile

Yeevel wrote:Yes the folks there are regular competitors at local tournaments. I'm not so sure about the 'humble' part, though.

In general , the TT players here are friendly , but i guess in every community there are some exceptions . i guess if we are friendly and courteous towards others, almost all would recipocate in the same manners.

iMo a player gains respects not by how good they played but how well they behaved in and out of the game .

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Nee Soon East = Yishun East CC ???
Is there a shower room ?

View user profile

Nee Soon East CC is the one that Sakuragi played his Men's under 40 recently .

There is a Men's/ Ladies Toilet next to the Multi purpose Hall, but there is no Bathroom except shower hoses in the cubicle toilet . Maybe should let mgtmt know bout this matter . i think they knew the CC players of which 90% stayed around there , hence , no need to shower in the CC .

Yeevel

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
pingpang wrote:
In general , the TT players here are friendly , but i guess in every community there are some exceptions . i guess if we are friendly and courteous towards others, almost all would recipocate in the same manners.

iMo a player gains respects not by how good they played but how well they behaved in and out of the game .

Modesty and friendliness are two unrelated different things. They are definitely friendly. Wink

I did come across one with almost zero sportsmanship; nary a smile, no qualms about beating you 11-0 and no handshake after. But I hardly see him, so I guess he's the minority, just like you said. Wink

View user profile

I did come across one with almost zero sportsmanship; nary a smile, no qualms about beating you 11-0 and no handshake after. But I hardly see him, so I guess he's the minority, just like you said. [/quote]

Reminded me of this other guy whom will wacked any player and then laugh straight in their faces with humiliating words ! . i heard the truth behind all that ....when i spoke to him, he said he was merely dishing out what others had done to humiliate him when he started out many years ago as a beginner. He was bullied thru out and learnt his skills thru the hard way .

Today he said he will not hesitate to show his mettle to some "Yaya papaya" out there whenever he encounters one !

thanks for all the useful information brudder =) used to play table tennis almost every day for many hours when i was in sec 1 and 2 at the old river valley cc then stopped for over 30 years...now just want to play against better players and have a good sweat...

cjjk336

I will come to visit tue and wed morning in few weeks.

View user profile

1st Li Ning Cup Age Group Invitation Tournament by Nee Soon East CC
Date : 16/03/2013 ( boys ) 17/03/2013 (girls )
Age under 9 years , 10 years , 11years and 12 years
Fee : S$ 12.00 c/w 1 x Li Ning T shirt , Goodie Bags , drinks
Prize : S$100 , S$80 . join 3rd S$50 Li Ning Sports Vouchers and trophy

Register at Nee Soon East CC , Closing 08/03/2013
or call 91001672

cjjk336

so,only tues and wed.9am to 1 pm.no other time

View user profile

cjjk336 wrote:so,only tues and wed.9am to 1 pm.no other time

Apologies , CC has now restricted playing to TUE : 9.00am to 1.00 pm . Yes in the morning and only 1 day .
However , if u would like to play more frequently like Mon ,Wed , Fri ... I think Kg Glam CC is available at the same timing . Check them out .

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
From what I heard Kampong Glam CC has stopped taking members in - too many members was the reason. That's what I heard from players who are members there. Please check with the CC or the organisers to confirm if that is true.

View user profile

cjjk336

pingpang wrote:

Apologies , CC has now restricted playing to TUE : 9.00am to 1.00 pm . Yes in the morning and only 1 day .
However , if u would like to play more frequently like Mon ,Wed , Fri ... I think Kg Glam CC is available at the same timing . Check them out .

Thanks, I come next Tuesday morning. I stay 10 mins away

View user profile

[quote="cjjk336"]
pingpang wrote:

Thanks, I come next Tuesday morning. I stay 10 mins away
o that is really near , ps come over , after all the club is set up for residents like u . look for chris when you are there .

cjjk336

Was there today.play with couple members.
Good.

Thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum