sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

New sage and happy table tennis

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New sage and happy table tennis on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 am

ron_4387

Anybody know where sage is moving and the 1st floor happy table tennis going to move to which place?

View user profile

2 Re: New sage and happy table tennis on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 am

Yeevel

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I heard it won't be too far away from where they're at now. But I don't know exactly where.

View user profile

3 Re: New sage and happy table tennis on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 am

ron_4387

Yeevel wrote:I heard it won't be too far away from where they're at now. But I don't know exactly where.

Was there this evening and it has already close down n was told this coming weekend will be the last week but as what I had see jus now I dun think they will be open on this coming weekend, if anyone out there that know any info dun mind can share here... Thanks!

View user profile

4 Re: New sage and happy table tennis on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 am

janosfang

Dear all,

for sage table tennis players, quite a number of them are moving to eunos copytron building to play. the rest will be scattered into CC interest group. some of them have lobang to NUS hall, clementi sport hall, STTA in the weekends, and up to SIA recreation club. if you have their numbers then you can keep in touch with them, else you will have to go to copytron building near 15 mins from paya lebar mrt station.

the 1st floor happy table tennis training center will be shifting to a new premises. not confirmed yet. our application to rent a place near our original place got rejected, hence we are still hunting for a place. so if anyone have a good place with a minimum of 1500 square foot to 3000 square foot please inform me here or call Mr Loh @ 91919254. trying to get a place that is accessible to everyone, not to people who have cars only. meantime, we are moving out our goods back to warehouse. yup.

thanks. =)

View user profile

5 Re: New sage and happy table tennis on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
thank for the infor.

View user profile

6 Re: New sage and happy table tennis on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:56 pm

ron_4387

janosfang wrote:Dear all,

for sage table tennis players, quite a number of them are moving to eunos copytron building to play. the rest will be scattered into CC interest group. some of them have lobang to NUS hall, clementi sport hall, STTA in the weekends, and up to SIA recreation club. if you have their numbers then you can keep in touch with them, else you will have to go to copytron building near 15 mins from paya lebar mrt station.

the 1st floor happy table tennis training center will be shifting to a new premises. not confirmed yet. our application to rent a place near our original place got rejected, hence we are still hunting for a place. so if anyone have a good place with a minimum of 1500 square foot to 3000 square foot please inform me here or call Mr Loh @ 91919254. trying to get a place that is accessible to everyone, not to people who have cars only. meantime, we are moving out our goods back to warehouse. yup.

thanks. =)

Thanks for the info

View user profile

7 Re: New sage and happy table tennis on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:55 pm

cjjk336

janosfang wrote:Dear all,

thanks. =)

Hi,what time and which day can we play at to eunos copytron building.

Thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum