sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

TT Locations in the West - updated on 2 Mar 2013

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Siow ah. You are more like a 8.0

dryvuuu wrote:Your rating is USATT 1.0 only (I'm 0.1) so don't worry about USATT 4.01 or 4.001!

Check this out:

SELF-RATING TABLE TENNIS CHART

Discovered by Alanwee.

Antiq

Updated sticky post (1st post in this thread) with bukit panjang cc and bukit batok cc.
Cheers!

Sticky post: TT locations in the West

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

fengting

Is [size=12.800000190734863]Hong kah east community centre the same as Jurong green community centre? I went there last Sunday morning but did not find any table tennis facilities.[/size]

View user profile

Zhi4Jie

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
fengting wrote:Is Hong kah east community centre the same as Jurong green community centre? I went there last Sunday morning but did not find any table tennis facilities.

If you refer to the original mail posted by Antiq, I think there might be a typo mistake. Instead of Hong Kah East, I think he means Hong Kah North CC instead.

"4) Hong kah east community centre- 4 tables with good sparing partner around (very competitive and standard of play are high. Alot of experience players who participate at all local competitions. evening training mainly)"

From my understanding, Hong Kah East CC is now known as Jurong Green CC. They do have table tennis section. The last I visited was more than a year ago. It was on Wed night. I don't remember they have TT on Sun. Anyway, please call them to confirm. They played inside the hall. (where the badminton courts are located). They keep the table in storeroom. So you can't see the tables. You can give them a call to find out the exact timing before you visit them.

View user profile

fengting

Zhi4Jie wrote:
fengting wrote:Is Hong kah east community centre the same as Jurong green community centre? I went there last Sunday morning but did not find any table tennis facilities.

If you refer to the original mail posted by Antiq, I think there might be a typo mistake. Instead of Hong Kah East, I think he means Hong Kah North CC instead.

"4) Hong kah east community centre- 4 tables with good sparing partner around (very competitive and standard of play are high. Alot of experience players who participate at all local competitions. evening training mainly)"

From my understanding, Hong Kah East CC is now known as Jurong Green CC. They do have table tennis section. The last I visited was more than a year ago. It was on Wed night. I don't remember they have TT on Sun. Anyway, please call them to confirm. They played inside the hall. (where the badminton courts are located). They keep the table in storeroom. So you can't see the tables. You can give them a call to find out the exact timing before you visit them.
Thank you for your reply. I will check it again.

View user profile

Antiq

Thks Zhi4jie... Should be Hong Kah East and not North. I think someone provided the info quite a while ago but not sure whether they are still active... Btw, realised that the info is also not complete.. without the day and time : )

Fengting,
you can try Bukit Panjang cc if it is convenient for you... great place and great company!
Maybe because I'm there... lol

Hmmmm.... time to update the TT locations... 

All TT kakis,
pls feel free to post your updates on those West Kaki TT locations.... preferably indicate in the following format so that I can update the list... All inputs are welcome and thks in adv.

"Name of TT location - opening days/time for TT, member restriction (e.g. FOC/membership), number of tables available, any special arrangement or contact info, level of players, your short review of the place."

Cheers!

My setup:

View user profile

Zhi4Jie

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Antiq wrote:Thks Zhi4jie... Should be Hong Kah East and not North. I think someone provided the info quite a while ago but not sure whether they are still active... Btw, realised that the info is also not complete.. without the day and time : )
I see. I thought the description fit Hong Kah North CC because I was a member before  Smile. They played on Tue 7-10pm. Sometimes small group on Thu too.   Jurong Green CC has more than 4 tables. The last time I saw was around 6. Now not sure.

View user profile

Antiq

All TT kakis,
pls feel free to post your updates on those West Kaki TT locations.... preferably indicate in the following format so that I can update the list... All inputs are welcome and thks in adv.

"Name of TT location - opening days/time for TT, member restriction (e.g. FOC/membership), number of tables available, any special arrangement or contact info, level of players, your short review of the place."

My setup:

View user profile

Zhi4Jie

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Just dropped by Jurong Green CC and checked with General Office. They don't have Table Tennis group anymore cry  Reason unknown.

When I was there some time back, the newly formed group then was mostly from the RC group located just behind the CC. Listed as in the first post

"E) Jurong West Ave 1 Blk 423 - 2 tables. Contact Likett (void deck, good table and lighting, Macdonald nearby.) Nice place. "

I understand from the office that the RC group is still active but not sure the date/time.

View user profile

Antiq

NOted n updated, thks...

My setup:

View user profile

m@kky

hi there

I'm looking for regular tt group on weekday evening to join and let me know if there is any available slot. around cck, bukit batik and bukit panjang area will be good.

View user profile

Antiq

Go to bukit panjang cc n look for me.. on mon, tue n thur evening ard 6.30pm onward.
Member fees with passion card is $18 for 6 months.

My setup:

View user profile

Antiq

This monday is closed bcause its public holiday

My setup:

View user profile

m@kky

So i have to be member to join the group. I will drop by thursday evening and try to understand. thanks...

View user profile

Antiq

Sure... look for andy

My setup:

View user profile

Zhi4Jie

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
> D) West Coast Community Centre - 8 tables. Every Sun morning 9am-12noon (free, but may need  registeration) The place is good and organiser very friendly. Parking may have issue due to near by market/shops. The good thing is that you can have kopi after game.

FYI. West Coast CC closed for renovation. No more table tennis on Sun for almost 2 years from now. Upgrade expected to be completed in 4Q 2016. It was also reported in CNA:
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/west-coast-cc-to-have-new/1566620.html

View user profile

ahlien

Hi...i staying at batok...looking to play tt during weekdays...is the group still active?

View user profile

Antiq

Which group u r referring to ?

My setup:

View user profile

ahlien

Cck or panjang?

View user profile

Antiq

Cck blk 112 suspended sor quite a while. Bukit panjang cc still on regularly on mon, tue n thur evening start ard 6.30pm n end at 10pm. membership fees required.... but fill free to try out first.

My setup:

View user profile

ahlien

Ok...i try to drop by this coming week...thankz

View user profile

47 Table Tennis At Bukit Batok East CC on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:37 pm

thomas82

Hi,

I would like to join a table tennis session at Bukit Batok East CC on Saturday morning.

MAy i check with you,George what is your contact number,can i join you all this coming saturday?

My hp no:96310845

View user profile

48 Playing at Hillview Green & Bukit Regency on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:49 am

Hi all,

Didnt manage to find the usernames Rayter and Ryan1991 or  in the forum pm.

Was hoping to join the group at Hillview Green and/or Bukit Regency for training/sparring on Sunday Mornings. I stay in Bukit Gombak so its very convenient to meet up. Am an adult male, early 30s. Previously played for school competitively at secondary and pre-u level. My playing level is intermediate.  Could someone provide info how i can get in touch with Rayter or Ryan1991?

View user profile

Antiq

Both of them are no longer active on this forum.

Currently we have a Hillview Green whatsapp group. You can PM me your number so that we can add you in.....

My setup:

View user profile

Kerric

Hi all TT kaki,

Just found that there is TT session at ZhengHua CC on monday 7-10pm. I'm living nearby so can I just walk in and join them for TT fun?

J-Penholder,
Kerric

Last edited by Kerric on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum