sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuesday TT @ Anchorvale CC Multi-purpose hall, 6-9.30pm 28th Feb 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tues TT @ Anchorvale CC, 6-9.30pm, 28th Feb 2012 Anchorvale CC Multi-purpose hall. Walk towards the gym and make a right turn. Everyone is welcomed! ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN US! $2 per pax

5 tables

kindly indicate your nick below for my crowd management.

Confirmed Players:
1)300
2)3000

Maybe:

Confirmed not:

Tues TT @ Anchorvale CC, 6-9.30pm, 28th Feb 2012 Anchorvale CC Multi-purpose hall. Walk towards the gym and make a right turn. Everyone is welcomed! ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN US! $2 per pax

5 tables

Confirmed Players:
1)300
2)3000

Maybe:
1)chickenchop
2)Mr. Ong

Confirmed not:

5 tables

Confirmed Players:
1)300
2)3000

Maybe:
1)chickenchop
2)Mr. Ong
3)ah_pheng

Confirmed not:

Confirmed Players:
1)300
2)3000
3)Sleepyhead

Maybe:
1)chickenchop
2)Mr. Ong
3)ah_pheng

Confirmed not:

View user profile

Hi, quick question from newbie. I was caught up with work stuff but decided to go ahead and see how was it like at close to 9pm. Saw all 5 tables taken up, I'm wondering which table do you guys play on so that i know where to go the next time. btw, you guys skill are superb. Hope you will not mind a newbie level.

Stanly

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
ah_pheng wrote:Hi, quick question from newbie. I was caught up with work stuff but decided to go ahead and see how was it like at close to 9pm. Saw all 5 tables taken up, I'm wondering which table do you guys play on so that i know where to go the next time. btw, you guys skill are superb. Hope you will not mind a newbie level.

Actually we own all the 5 tables. That's why. Happy

Anyway you can just join by paying $2 per session. The tables are available on rotational basis. So feel free to join in. yes

View user profile

Hello! I am a newbie and would like to join you guys. So every tues at 6 to 9pm right? Am not good player, havent been playing for many years. Hope you all dont mind.

Thanks Stanly for the reply. Will try to make it for the next session. Refreshx, glad to have another newbies joining me, perhaps we can form a Freshman table if you are joining. Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum