sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Games 2012

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Community Games 2012 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 pm

cheowyonglee wrote:complain no use.settle on the table.train hard and beat the sunsport team
down and see if they still want to wayang anot.

of course we would not complain , but need2 address the issue and put in2 correct perpective .

77 Re: Community Games 2012 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 pm

dryvuuu wrote:Sure settle on the table is the best but is there any team that can beat them?

seems not ez to spot a team with such homogenious set up as compared to them . " the ball is round", sure these guys are defeatable,

how would the organiser feel , if the top 3 teams are to be private teams and none from the GRC ?

78 Re: Community Games 2012 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:12 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Not sure if I'm correct but whoever the winners they must be representing a GRC don't they? I believe there are CC's teams & private teams representing one GRC.

View user profile

79 Re: Community Games 2012 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Zhi4Jie

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
dryvuuu wrote:Not sure if I'm correct but whoever the winners they must be representing a GRC don't they? I believe there are CC's teams & private teams representing one GRC.

Your understanding is correct. Consider this...if there are 3 'private' teams and from different GRCs, say

Team1@GRC1
Team2@GRC2
Team3@GRC3

2 tops teams from each GRC qualify for the National Games. So, it's possible that all of these 'private' teams qualified and emerged as top 3 in National Games.

View user profile

80 Re: Community Games 2012 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
If that is the case the organiser can't & probably won't say anything because the private teams are representing their GRCs.

pingpang wrote:how would the organiser feel , if the top 3 teams are to be private teams and none from the GRC ?

The next best move is still to make a complaint if you are very sure that the private team has really broken certain rules/regulations.

View user profile

81 Re: Community Games 2012 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:30 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Some of the actions at the CG. I see some familiar faces!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum