sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

play tt at tanjong pagar

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 play tt at tanjong pagar on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:24 pm

hi i am new tothis forum and in singapore anybody intrested in playing at Tanjong Pagar 27 onwards let me know time better after 8 pm if anybody already playing please reply i would like to join thanks

2 Re: play tt at tanjong pagar on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 pm

thomas82

Would you like to play at bukit batok blk 120 just beside the bukit batok cc instead?
If not we can try booking table tennis table at clementi sports hall during the weekend if you are interested?

View user profile

3 Re: play tt at tanjong pagar on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 am

Thomas thanks for your reply. I will like to join my mobile no. is 98801339 send me message or call. generally what is your play times. See you later.

4 Re: play tt at tanjong pagar on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:03 pm

thomas82

i can only play during the weekends.Probably in the morning or the afternoon.
If you are interested, we can arrange a time and venue this coming Sunday.
This coming saturday i will not be able to play tt as i will be attending a friend wedding lunch.
If you are interested,let me know so that i can book a table at clementi sports complex.

View user profile

5 Re: play tt at tanjong pagar on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:06 pm

sounds great but sportscomplex will be open on sunday it is 1 st jan please check sunday keep it in afternoon

6 Re: play tt at tanjong pagar on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:02 am

thomas82

i have checked in the booking system that the only slot available on Sunday for clementi sports complex is from 4-6 pm.All other slots are taken up.
Interested?IF you would like to play at an earlier time,maybe we will have to find another place,maybe at blk 120 near the bukit batok cc.However the table condition will not be as good as those int eh sports complex.Let me know.

View user profile

7 Re: play tt at tanjong pagar on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:04 am

thomas82

Or would you like to play at cck sports complex instead,there are a lot of slots between 11am to 1pm.
Maybe you would like to check this website out icanbook.com.sg and let me know which venue and time is more convenient for you.

View user profile

8 Re: play tt at tanjong pagar on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:13 am

ron_4387

thomas82 wrote:Or would you like to play at cck sports complex instead,there are a lot of slots between 11am to 1pm.
Maybe you would like to check this website out icanbook.com.sg and let me know which venue and time is more convenient for you.

Hi there, where u guys playing>? can i join>?

View user profile

9 Re: play tt at tanjong pagar on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi thomas ok no problem Sunday afternoon
Best

10 Re: play tt at tanjong pagar on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:43 pm

thomas82

Is it ok that i book the slot from 11 am to 1 pm at chao chu kang sports complex.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum