sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Needing advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Needing advice on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:51 am

patrick0

:lol:Hello, I just begin to play pingping for a month. But somehow, I cannot make any progress.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Last edited by patrick0 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Needing advice on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:12 am

zephure99

patrick0 wrote::lol:Hello, I just begin to play pingping for a month. But somehow, I cannot make any progress.
Any advice will be appreciated.

I suppose you are a beginner and want to learn the proper strokes and techniques. My personal advise is to get a qualified coach. The catch is how to find a good coach. One that charges high rates ($80-120 / hr) may not necessarily be good. One that charges lower rates ($30-50 /hr) may not be inferior. So don't let price alone determine your choice.

You can also try learning from Youtube videos but nothing beats having real hands-on training.

However, if you are looking for free coaching lessons, not impossible but I doubt you would find someone willing to teach for free. 

Good luck!

View user profile

3 Re: Needing advice on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Antiq

Based on what you mentioned, I assumed that you already have some friends to play with... or place to play at. So don't be shine and ask for help or guidance... observe how others do it. And practise and practise...

Some exercises that you can do on your own to get the feel and ball sense...
- bounce the ball on bat and balance it, walking around, on BH and FH, etc.
- hit the ball against the wall, etc

Watch youtube on how to perform simple serve, simple stroke etc...

To be serious about this spot, getting a coach will definitely speed up the learning curve and best of all, learning the right strokes/techniques.

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum