sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

wish to join tt group at yishun area .

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:38 pm

zero1219

Any tt group play at regular place can join by girl? i'm tt lover and intermediate level have training until high school but have been stop for few year because of working and no kaki. Looking for tt group can play at yishun area at weekday after 7pm. Happy

View user profile

2 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Antiq

Can try bukit panjang cc if you don't mind travelling a bit...

Maybe you also want to try Sat at Yew Tee cc, 4th level, 10am till 1pm. I will be there tmr.

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

3 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 am

zero1219

Antiq wrote:Can try bukit panjang cc if you don't mind travelling a bit...

Maybe you also want to try Sat at Yew Tee cc, 4th level, 10am till 1pm. I will be there tmr.

Hi Antiq thank you...normally weekday which day you wil be at bukit panjang CC and what time ya ? smiley

View user profile

4 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:41 am

Antiq

Open on mon, tue and thur, 7pm to 9.45pm. Usually people start around 6.30pm.

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

5 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:15 pm

zero1219

Noted with thanks. smile happy

View user profile

6 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:24 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
zero1219 wrote:Any tt group play at regular place can join by girl? i'm tt lover and intermediate level have training until high school but have been stop for few year because of working and no kaki. Looking for tt group can play at yishun area at weekday after 7pm. Happy
Hi Zero ,

I have several teams playing in Yishun over different time slots , u may contact me at 91001672 , i may be able to get u someone to play . Also on friday , the CC that i took charge is also open to yishun players

View user profile

7 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:21 pm

zero1219

Hi Zero ,

I have several teams playing in Yishun over different time slots , u may contact me at 91001672 , i may be able to get u someone to play . Also on friday , the CC that i took charge is also open to yishun players
Hi Sushi, normal yishun play at which day and what time? at which cc ya? will give you message when free to join. Tq Smile

View user profile

8 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:26 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Hi Zero ,

Call or text me if u have time .My group plays from 10.00am to 1.00pm at Yishun sports hall ( mon-fri),
Or only friday evenings from 8.00 pm at Nee Soon south town council hall .
Or Sunday mornings for " round robin group competition " once or twice monthly subject to bookings at the yishun sports hall ( 10.00 am onwards ) 
 thks

View user profile

9 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:41 pm

Runddy

Hi guys, i am staying in sembawang and wish to join you at yishun. What time and day do you normally play? Can I join?

View user profile

10 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:50 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Hi Runddy , welcome to yishun .
Details :  Daily from Mondays to fridays ( 10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
Venue  :   Yishun Sports Hall ( opp khatib MRT - The Sports Stadium )
Charges : Ps visit us to discuss 
call or text : 91001672 ( chris )

View user profile

11 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:39 am

Runddy

Hi Chris, just read this one, i will try to be there asap .Thanks a lot.

View user profile

12 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:20 am

Cosiel

Hi I am new to TT. Started a few weeks back, and will like to learn and practice more. Can a newbie like me join the group?

View user profile

13 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:08 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Cosiel wrote:Hi I am new to TT. Started a few weeks back, and will like to learn and practice more. Can a newbie like me join the group?
Hi , as a newbie , i must congratulate u for making TT yr choice of sports . We have TT sessions from weekdays starting at 10.00 am till 1.00 pm from Mon to Fri . Our players are from Intermediate and above level .
So as a beginner like you , it is really difficult for u to blend in with us . However , if u wish to join in , u would probably get the advantages of free coaching from some of us here .

We have quite a number of qualified coaches amongst our players .

Normally the newbies that happened to come by , they would be ushered to a table to practice on their own , and perhaps one or two others whom had accompanied their husbands there for the game. If u reckon its okay , then u are most welcome to drop by.

Pardon me for being direct , as i can understand from most intermediate players' perspective, they want to utilise their time to improve on their play more than accompanying lower standard players . So its better that i let u know the situation ahead, to avoid unhappiness .

This incident happened once in a CC , when an adult lone player attended the session . After a while , he left . To our surprised,  he wrote to the CSC committee to complain that he was not being entertained when he join the group for a TT session. Reason : no players came up to play with him , he felt unwelcomed .

When we viewed the CCTV , we realised that he was actually a newbie , could not even served a ball properly and  play a single stroke , most of the other players there were skilled players , So naturally he was left alone .  

hope you can understand .  Happy

View user profile

14 Re: wish to join tt group at yishun area . on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Cosiel

Hi Sushi,

No issue with me. haha!! at least get to see how the intermediate players play while practicing, makes a good learning experience.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum