sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:41 am

donkeyay

Hi all,

I'm posting on behalf of Yu Lan (玉兰) who has managed to organize a regular session at every Tuesday evening between 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm at Buona Vista CC. It's at the second floor in the multipurpose room (to the left from the lift) besides badminton courts. The place is air-conditioned and 3 to 4 tables based on turn-outs. One table is mostly reserved for children only. Feel free to join. When you are there, look for Yu Lan. If you cannot find her, you can find me too -- most of the time I'm joining the session too.

Regards,

Noel

View user profile

2 Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:47 am

des_34

Is this FOC, or have to pay monthly fee to join?

View user profile

3 Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:03 pm

donkeyay

Afaik, I didn't need to pay a single cent to play. When I go there next time, I'll confirm u with more details.

View user profile

4 Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:34 pm

pyngon

Is the session still on?

View user profile

5 Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:02 pm

donkeyay

Sorry for very, very late reply. The session is ongoing at most Tuesday's except when the hall has been booked by CC events. For tomorrow at 7-Feb-2017 7 to 10 pm, the session will still be there. Feel free to join.

@Antiq,

Hi Antiq, can we add this place and session to the list of TT Locations to play? West or Central, I'm not sure.

Thanks and best regards,

noel

View user profile

6 Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Fri May 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Hi appreciate if able to update if this is still on going and do we need to pre-confirm attendance or just walk in and play.  Also see that there is a table reserve for kids that is great as my kid is currently into TT

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum