sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session Empty Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:41 am

donkeyay

Hi all,

I'm posting on behalf of Yu Lan (玉兰) who has managed to organize a regular session at every Tuesday evening between 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm at Buona Vista CC. It's at the second floor in the multipurpose room (to the left from the lift) besides badminton courts. The place is air-conditioned and 3 to 4 tables based on turn-outs. One table is mostly reserved for children only. Feel free to join. When you are there, look for Yu Lan. If you cannot find her, you can find me too -- most of the time I'm joining the session too.

Regards,

Noel

View user profile

2Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session Empty Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:47 am

des_34

Is this FOC, or have to pay monthly fee to join?

View user profile

3Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session Empty Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:03 pm

donkeyay

Afaik, I didn't need to pay a single cent to play. When I go there next time, I'll confirm u with more details.

View user profile

4Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session Empty Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:34 pm

pyngon

Is the session still on?

View user profile

5Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session Empty Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:02 pm

donkeyay

Sorry for very, very late reply. The session is ongoing at most Tuesday's except when the hall has been booked by CC events. For tomorrow at 7-Feb-2017 7 to 10 pm, the session will still be there. Feel free to join.

@Antiq,

Hi Antiq, can we add this place and session to the list of TT Locations to play? West or Central, I'm not sure.

Thanks and best regards,

noel

View user profile

6Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session Empty Re: Buona Vista CC Tuesday Evening Session on Fri May 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Hi appreciate if able to update if this is still on going and do we need to pre-confirm attendance or just walk in and play.  Also see that there is a table reserve for kids that is great as my kid is currently into TT

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum