sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interested in Training with Table Tennis Robot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zephure99

Hi,

I bought a TT robot and I reckoned it would be underutilised in the long term as I will be the only one using it. So I have come out with this idea to "rent" it out to anyone interested to practise with robot. 

I think this would appeal to those who do not want a personal coach/peilian and are :
[1] beginners/intermediates wanting to improve/maintain their strokes from consistent but different types of ball feeds. (I am in this category)
[2] beginners/intermediates who want to practise in private
[3] newbies who want to learn and improve to play TT at their own pace
[4] anyone who wants a good cardio workout and at the same time have fun learn a new sports.

My main purpose of this if to help defray my initial cost and also build more kaki contacts with people of similar interest in TT as I play quite a bit of TT myself.

I propose a "rental" fee of $30 for 2 hours. For now, the venue would be at an aircon room at a clubhouse in West side @ $3/hr for table rental and $4/person entrance fee with use of bath/sauna. This would be convenient for those who drive. I run my own business, so my timing is quite flexible. 

I am open to any other counter offers or suggestions. Please PM me if you are keen. 

Cheers

View user profile

zephure99

Hi my PM Outbox is not functioning.So not able to reply to PMs.

For those still interested can contact me direct at 98213585.

Thanks.

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
can yr robot take 40+ balls ? ps advice

View user profile

zephure99

Yes. I only use 40+ on the machine though it can take the older 40mm ones as well, but not advisable to do so.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum