sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Pei Lian / Coach

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:58 pm

nakata11

Used to play table tennis during my primary school day. Am a penholder who is looking to switch to shakehand. 
Looking for coach/pei lian that can play in the north or central. 

Interested pls pm me with your rates and contact plus coaching experience. 

Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Antiq

Can join me at Bukit Pangjang cc for a start, if u are interested... I can always give free advice because I had successfully switch from a cpen to shakehand : )

My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

3 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:03 am

NicoleJ

Hi, have you found a coach? If not I'm highly interested in coaching you. I play shakehold offensive and have been playing as a singles player for over 10 years. Was previously under a well known coach in sg, coach Yu. Contact me @ 98320298 if interested.

View user profile

4 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:51 am

nakata11, why do you want to change to shakehand? It is because of difficulty in learning RPB? There is so much to learn about penhold. China coach mentioned that it takes 3 years to learn shakehand but 5 year to learn penhold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwa_QJD4UcU

View user profile

5 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Likehemlo

I am not sure about it.

View user profile

6 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:41 pm

fairgame

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Current Market rate any cheap Peilian cum Coaching a bit for $20 per hour type ?? i am easy going just want someone good to spar and can feed multi ball if needed...LOL..

View user profile

7 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:52 am

OK, phone 65347100

View user profile

8 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:32 am

fairgame

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
tell me a bit about yourself...

View user profile

9 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Beijing CTTA certified; not interested to earn coaching/sparring fees.  Free for para players.  Want to know more jus phone.

View user profile

10 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:49 pm

fairgame

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
haha...

View user profile

11 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 am

For many, $20 also dun have and yet ask a lot of specs.  Wat about parents paying $70 to $100 per hour for their kids to learn.  For those who are interested in these rates, I can connect you to them as I have a full list of them.

View user profile

12 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:43 am

fairgame

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
haha

View user profile

13 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:07 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
fairgame wrote:Current Market rate any cheap Peilian cum Coaching a bit for $20 per hour type ?? i am easy going just want someone good to spar and can feed multi ball if needed...LOL..

Hi , just giving u my two cents worth of opinion :

Firstly , at S$20.00 per hour rate is a thing of the past , it will only happen if :

1) the coach is yr friend , and accept it as a good will or kopi money 

2) some willing student players looking to make a little allowances after school 

When Happy Table tennis club was around , with the Late Mr Loh Meng Kuan , the boss , he may kindly allowed his peilian to train with u at S$20.00 per hour . That was in 2015 

Reasons : to spend time to go to the venue of your choice , the coach has to pay for his transportation there , to book the table will cost him a S$3.20 .... and for the next 60 minutes , he has had to work out sweating and feeding u the balls , sparring play with you.
After spending on food and drinks , our coach is left with nothing . 

The high cost of living is pushing up the cost and these days you will be more than happy if some nice coaches are willing to put up with S$40.00 per hour . There are some , but the minimum hour must be at least 2 hrs per session .

A cheaper way to save yourself some money would be to join group trainings . So u pay say S$20.00 each for 1.5 hrs to train in a group of 3 to 4 players . So the cost is shared equally .

That was what i did 2-3 years ago with some players whom have tight budgets .

View user profile

14 Re: Looking for Pei Lian / Coach on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:52 am

Ha ha ha, Fairgame (are you fair game) !!!  $20 also dare not take up !!  Dun play play in this website that is fair business, honest, sincere and trustworthy !  I only make friends with such people !!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum