sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

List of places to play tt

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 List of places to play tt on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Heru

Hi, How to get the list of places to play TT near by my place, River VAlley, suitable for my age 67, I  play regularly,  may be classify about intermediate

View user profile

2 Re: List of places to play tt on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Antiq

Previously, there was a group playing at Tiong Bahru cc. Not sure whether they are still active...
Jalan Besar cc has a regular group, and kampong glam cc may have too. Try calling the cc first.

Or you could try Clementi Sport complex, I think there are some regular seniors playing in the morning.

Once you get in start with some tt kakis, you probably can find more places to play very soon : )

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

3 Re: List of places to play tt on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:14 am

Heru

Antiq wrote:Previously, there was a group playing at Tiong Bahru cc. Not sure whether they are still active...
Jalan Besar cc has a regular group, and kampong glam cc may have too. Try calling the cc first.

Or you could try Clementi Sport complex, I think there are some regular seniors playing in the morning.

Once you get in start with some tt kakis, you probably can find more places to play very soon : )
Thank you! Very useful info.

View user profile

4 Re: List of places to play tt on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:20 pm

xiom

try hong lom complex , regulars player os 60yr to 70 yr, fees 50plus.

Hong Lim complex is beside Chinatown MRT.

below is the link .

http://sgpingpong.forumotion.net/t1682-looking-for-kakis-to-play-at-chinatown-area

View user profile

5 Re: List of places to play tt on Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Xiom, YOU still recommend that place arh ???

View user profile

6 Re: List of places to play tt on Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:53 pm

fairgame

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
TiongBahru cc already closed for reno years back....

View user profile

7 MenKuan Table Tennis School on Tue May 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Ava D

I've been playing at this place called MenKuan Table Tennis School... it's at the Kaki Bukit Recreation Center. Quite good there. It's spacious, so got a lot of space to move around.

View user profile

8 Re: List of places to play tt on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:37 am

MND Recreation Club has a group playing every Monday and Wednesday 12 pm to 3 pm. Mostly old guys, from beginners to intermediate. This is at the Annex B. The building is directly opposite the Telok Ayer Methodist Church, next to Maxwell hawker centre. Take lift to 4th level then walk up to 5th level. Interested to join, please leave your contact number here.

View user profile

9 Re: List of places to play tt on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Pong18

bernardong wrote:MND Recreation Club has a group playing every Monday and Wednesday 12 pm to 3 pm.  Mostly old guys,  from beginners to intermediate.  This is at the Annex B.  The building is directly opposite the Telok Ayer Methodist Church,  next to Maxwell hawker centre.  Take lift to 4th level then walk up to 5th level.  Interested to join,  please leave your contact number here.  
Hey can know how many tables there? and normally how big is the group? smiley

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum