sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaki's / Clubs in Central - Chinatown / bukit timah area

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jas33

Hello.. looking to find training kaki's in central (raffles, orchard, Chinatown, ting bahru, built timah area...) pretty new to the sport.. beginner to intermediate level.. do give me a shout out if there are anyone interested! Or if I can join any clubs / groups in these areas... thanks! 85181496

View user profile

Antiq

You can try Bukit Panjang cc on Mon, Tue and Thur evening from 6.30pm to 10pm. If you like the place, you can sign up membership...

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

jas33

Thanks.. but are there nearer to central areas? BP may be a tad to far for me to travel too. Cheers!

View user profile

hst

Now on my way from admiralty to bukit panjang as I find it a good place after visiting other cc.

View user profile

xiom

you can try join play ay Hong Lim complex near to Chinatown MRT.

below is the link .

http://sgpingpong.forumotion.net/t1682-looking-for-kakis-to-play-at-chinatown-area

View user profile

Joseph Chin

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Had been there jus once; good central location but they start at 6pm+ and end slightly after 8pm.  Probably of the timing they cannot get more to join ???

View user profile

fairgame

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
if raffles place have i surely go too..ha..you can try Bukitmerah CC Tues...BukitTimah CC (think Friday)..

View user profile

MT87

Hi .. I am willing to play TT as I am looking for some table time for at-least couple of weeks till 15th of November . I want to get some practice before my company's corporate event. I am available all days from tomorrow till 14th November anywhere in SG.

Let me know. I can come over to Chinatown.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum