sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

playing table tennis near NUS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 playing table tennis near NUS on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:20 pm

matze91

Hi,
I'm an exchange student studying at NUS and I would like to play table tennis in Singapore as soon as possible. I was injured and not able to play for almost half a year, but now I want to start again. I would prefer a location close to NUS campus. I play table tennis for 12 years and I would give me 3 out of 5 points to describe my level. My team in Germany, where I come from, plays in a league almost in the middle between the highest (called Bundesliga) and the lowest one (called Kreisklasse).
I'm free on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evenings and hope you have some advices for me, where to go.
Thanks.
Best regards
Matze

View user profile

2 Re: playing table tennis near NUS on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Zhi4Jie

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Within NUS campus, there is an excellent sports hall at the Sports and Recreation Centre (SRC) : the Multipurpose sports hall2 (MPSH2). I'm sure you can find many good players within the campus, such as the varsity team players.

View user profile

3 Looking for TT Kakis on Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:39 pm

zwt150106

matze91 wrote:Hi,
I'm an exchange student studying at NUS and I would like to play table tennis in Singapore as soon as possible. I was injured and not able to play for almost half a year, but now I want to start again. I would prefer a location close to NUS campus. I play table tennis for 12 years and I would give me 3 out of 5 points to describe my level. My team in Germany, where I come from, plays in a league almost in the middle between the highest (called Bundesliga) and the lowest one (called Kreisklasse).
I'm free on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evenings and hope you have some advices for me, where to go.
Thanks.
Best regards
Matze
Can we play at NUS. I play TT for 10 years.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum