sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rokphish coming to Singapore want to play together

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rokphish

Hi all!

I'll be in Singapore on the 16th through 18th of July. Will have free time on the 16th (wed) and 17th (thurs) from 12 pm until the evening if anyone want to meet and play tt together.

I contacted Yuna and probably meet and play with him and also Antiq (met and played with them both when I visited sg before). Probably on the evening, not sure where and when yet, still waiting on Yuna.

Anyone is welcome to join us, or if anyone is free in the afternoon I could meet and play as well.

Looking forward to making new friends and playing tt together...

View user profile

rokphish

Alternately, if no one is available during those times, could you let me know places where I can play on Wed and Thursday afternoon and evening?

Fyi, last time I played with Yuna and Antiq, we're around the same level...

View user profile

rokphish

anybody for afternoon tt on wed/thurs?

View user profile

TerryBlue

Hi Rokphish,

I normally play at Braddel Heights Community Club: level 7 (within walking distance from serangoon MRT) on Wednesdays . Their timing 1230-5pm seems compatible with your availability. Why dont you come by there? There are many friends you can know and we can discuss your plans for thursday if you have not already found another playing venue :) 

Cheers

View user profile

rokphish

Sounds good! Hope to meet you there!

View user profile

Antiq

good to know that you found someone.... : )

My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

rokphish

Antiq wrote:good to know that you found someone.... : )

That sounds jut a little bit wrong... Hahaha...

Are we still on for Wed evening @ Toa Payoh? I still haven't heard back from Yuna...

View user profile

Antiq

Yes... onz....

Will meet you there... 

Will txt u the details tmr..

My setup:

View user profile

TerryBlue

Looking forward to See you there!

Feel free to buzz me @ 96301572 (hp)

Cheers

View user profile

rokphish

@antiq, great!

@terryblue, i'll buzz you when and if i get new sg number. Mine was expired and not sure if I'll be getting on this time. If you have whatsapp/bb  i can buzz you with those...

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
If you have time to dropby Yishun Sports Hall Mon to Fri ( 10.00 am till 2.00 pm )
14 ADIDAS tables waiting for you !! 
can contact me if you lost yr way .... alight at Khatib MRT station , walk about 50m to stadium .

Best to call before you come over ....

View user profile

rokphish

Hi sushi!

Could you pm me your number? Whatsapp available?
Probably try to play there on Thursday. How long to get there if I take a cab from Orchard at 11.15/11.30?

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
from Orchard station it takes about 40 minutes to Khatib .... i think .
call me from yr mobile , 64598996 . i think it will be too late , as most of them will be tired by 12.40 noon .... better that u set out at 9.00 am and arrive by 11.oo

View user profile

rokphish

Then i might have problem... My last doctor's appointment is at 11.00 and usually last 10-15 minutes, thus i'm planning to start going at 11.30...

Any other venue playing a bit later on?

View user profile

rokphish

For those who wants to join us, wants to have a chance to play with me...

I'll be going to play at Braddel Heights Community Club: level 7 (within walking distance from Serangoon MRT) on Wednesday (tomorrow) afternoon 12.30-17.00 Contact Person: TerryBlue

I'll also be going to play at Toa Payoh in the evening for those who wants to play with me but can't make it in the afternoon. 18.00-21.00 Contact Person: Antiq

Thursday schedules TBA.

Looking forward to meet and play with you all!!

View user profile

Antiq

Hmmm..... I've told the chap who book the place that I'll only be bring one person. If anyone is intersted... I will need to ask first incase too many players and too little tables : )

For Thursday evening, you should be able to join me at Bukit Panjang cc... confirm later.

My setup:

View user profile

rokphish

ooops! sorry about that...

those who wants to join on wed evening please contact Antiq first...

View user profile

rokphish

Thank you much for TerryBlue and Antiq for hosting me this afternoon and evening, I had a great time! 
For those located near these two places should check them out...

For tomorrow, the good news is I can reschedule the doctors appointment, so I'm planning to go to Yishun in the morning to afternoon. Probably will get to Yishun about 10/10.30. Those who want to join please contact sushi.

On the evening there will be probability that I will be going to play at Bukit Panjang with Antiq again, unless Yuna can make it and have another venue to play at.

View user profile

rokphish

By the way, great to meet with Kenneth and Jacqueline? who came this evening to meet and play together... Too bad I didn't get a chance to play with Kenneth, perhaps the next time I come to sg...

View user profile

rokphish

Good morning all! Thundery rain this morning and looks like it's going to stay that way for awhile...

I hope it won't affect people going to tt today. Haha! Sushi, if you're reading this, I'll be wearing yellow tshirt with blue backpack.

View user profile

TerryBlue

Glad that you enjoyed yourself rokphish. You r really passionate abt table tennis travelling all over spore to play. Just in case i dont see you again bon voyage and welcome back to spore anytime soon.

cheers

View user profile

rokphish

Thanks TerryBlue!

Today had a good time at Yishun despite only a handful people were available. Got to meet and play with Sushi and had late lunch together afterward.

In the evening went and tried out a new place at Shenkang. Quite a lot of people, but too tired and managed to play with a few of them only.

Over all, had a great time during my two days here in Singapore. Will be back for more next year!!

Thank you all!!

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
rokphish wrote:Thanks TerryBlue!

Today had a good time at Yishun despite only a handful people were available. Got to meet and play with Sushi and had late lunch together afterward.

In the evening went and tried out a new place at Shenkang. Quite a lot of people, but too tired and managed to play with a few of them only.

Over all, had a great time during my two days here in Singapore. Will be back for more next year!!

Thank you all!!

Hi Rokphish ,

Happy that you have enjoyed yr stay here , achieving your purpose of your visit. Hope our intro to Sengkang is just as great if not better.

My guys (6-8 players)  are ready to travel to play with your clubs anytime next month. Best time for us would be saturdays & sundays. Any advice ?

We would probably have some students (14-16),
adults ( 35+ ) onwards,some like Mr.Fong which u had played would all be coming along. Watsapp for details .
cheers

View user profile

rokphish

Yes, not bad playing at shenkang... Though a bit too tired by then, limping on the way home afterward... Hahaha...

You are all welcomed to come here! Probably better to plan toward middle or end of August because of the Ramadhan holiday on end of July/early August which last a little over a week.

You can contact me via email for more detailed conversation.  Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum