sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for place near Tanjong Katong for play long term

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

James90

Hi Everyone 
i've been in Singapore for 4 months and find it impossible to find a place to play , however ,Finally i found a truly TT forum , so happy now   cry 

My name is James, Vietnamese , 23 years old and stuying in Kaplan University  , i stay at 369 Tanjong Katong road ( near Payar lebar MRT ) for 1 more year . When im in Vietnam 4 months ago , i played 4 or 5 times per week and my level is average i guess .

So now after finding this amazing website , i would find a TT club that not too far from my place , i found 3 clubs that seem very good , that is :
1. Copytron (9 Eunos Avenue 8A Singapore 409461): 10am-10pm
2. Bedok Reservoir-Punggol Training Hall (Block 810 Hougang Central #02-216): 9am-9pm
3. Kaki Bukit Table Tennis Hall (7 Kaki Bukit Ave 3): 9am-10pm

So anyone here know well about these clubs ? which one that feet me best or any other places that suitable for me ? i looking for the place for play in long term ( till may 2015 ) so its not less important to have a company to play with ,

pls give me some advices or if anyone here playing/living near my place , i would be very happy to join you if u not mind   Happy 

my contact is :84300965 , thank you for reading  ^^

View user profile

Antiq

James, welcome onboard...

If no one reply you, you should just pop by and checkit out yourself  : )

My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

James90

Antiq wrote:James, welcome onboard...

If no one reply you, you should just pop by and checkit out yourself  : )
definetly , i cant wait for my firsttime in Singapore ^^

View user profile
1. Copytron (9 Eunos Avenue 8A Singapore 409461): 10am-10pm

-Facilities there is good. Level of play there is relatively high with many consituency players training there. you might have a problem finding players to spar with becos players there either have their own cliques or the rest are coaches/ students having their own training sessions.

2. Bedok Reservoir-Punggol Training Hall (Block 810 Hougang Central #02-216): 9am-9pm

3. Kaki Bukit Table Tennis Hall (7 Kaki Bukit Ave : 9am-10pm

- Ventilation relatively poor but facilities are decent.  Again few play there except a few old uncles on weekday mornings or afternns. 

The above places are fine if u have ur own sparring partner.  If not its recommended that u join an interest grp near ur place and find players around your level to train with you.  Thats what i did also.

Lotsa china coaches and players in sg. you may wish to avoid them for the meantime as vietnam and china may be going to war soon. -)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum