sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for TT club near Tanjong katong to play 4 or 5 times per week

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

James90

Hi Everyone Happy
i've been in Singapore for 4 months and find it impossible to find a place to play , however ,Finally i found a truly TT forum , so happy now  cry

My name is James, Vietnamese , 23 years old and stuying in Kaplan university , i stay at 369 Tanjong Katong road ( near Payar lebar MRT ) for 1 more year . When im in Vietnam 4 months ago , i played 4 or 5 times per week and my level is average i guess .

So now after finding this amazing website , i would find a TT club that not too far from my place , i found 3 clubs that seem very good , that is :
1. Copytron (9 Eunos Avenue 8A Singapore 409461): 10am-10pm
2. Bedok Reservoir-Punggol Training Hall (Block 810 Hougang Central #02-216): 9am-9pm
3. Kaki Bukit Table Tennis Hall (7 Kaki Bukit Ave 3): 9am-10pm

So anyone here know well about these clubs ? which one that feet me best or any other places that suitable for me ? i looking for the place for play in long term ( till may 2015 ) so its not less important to have a company to play with ,

pls give me some advices or if anyone here playing/living near my place , i would be very happy to join you if u not mind  Happy

my contact is :84300965 , thank you for reading  ^^

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
come to yishun sports hall ( khatib MRT ) , we play 10.00am till 2.00 pm , mon-fri .

View user profile

James90

sushi wrote:come to yishun sports hall ( khatib MRT ) , we play 10.00am till 2.00 pm , mon-fri .
tks you but its belong to the north of Singapore while i stay in the east . anw way i will go there in one day Happy

View user profile

ting

Hi James,  you are welcome to join the T/T interest group at Bedok Reservoir Punggol (BRP) Training Hall which holds practise on every Saturday 7pm to 10pm.  The training hall is located within 2 mins walk from the NEL14 - Hougang MRT station.     

yipi

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum