sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for table tennis coach in west area

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Looking for table tennis coach in west area on Tue May 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Hi all,

I am very interested in table tennis recently and I wonder if you guys have any good coach to recommend. I am serious about this sport and I want to start having systematic training and play at competitive level. Currently I am just a beginner.

Anyone has any good coach to recommend please tell me. Preferably in the west side, clementi sports complex will be perfect. I don't mind china coach, I am good in chinese and english. As long as I can improve, I am willing to do it.

Also, if you know the price per hour of coaching, please list it down here too. Also, I prefer to train as a group so that I can get to know more people and learn from each other. 

Thanks!

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Group training available for beginners , up to 5 China and local coaches .
Every Sunday 3.00 pm till 5.00 pm , interested call 64598996
venue : Yishun Sports Hall ( Khatib MRT )

View user profile
Thank you for your reply.

I am wondering whether there is any coach in the West side, preferably clementi sports hall. 

It's hard to travel to north / east side, plus I got school. I am thinking of taking the training seriously, 2-3 times a week and take it as my CCA.

View user profile

dc9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Have you checked out the newly launched ActiveSG site?
You can do a search for registered Coach in various sports and locations.

http://www.myactivesg.com/improve/find-a-coach?sortBy=1&sport=Table+Tennis&level=All&location=South+West&gender=All&coachName=

View user profile
Thanks for your reply...

I'm thinking whether anyone had table tennis training with any coach before, perhaps he can recommend me? Preferably in the West side or Clementi sports complex will be best! 

If I search on the web, I might know that person.. 

Personal recommendation would be very helpful :)

Thanks!

View user profile

NicoleJ

Are you still looking for a coach?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum