sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE table tennis venues for all living in the north !

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Hi , i am collecting feedback on players who wishes to play table tennis at the Yishun sports Hall from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm during weekdays .

ADIDAS is planning to provide 4 tables FREE to those players who wish to play during those timings . yipi 

Just register your names with me , i will try to help you to arrange .  love

View user profile

dc9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
These 4 tables are added to the current tables at Yishun sport hall? Or replace the old one?
If new adding then where do u plan to place these 4 tables? Using the badminton court during the session ? (Would be great!). Current tables that are along the slanted side wall are at very bad space.

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Hi DC9 , i think you have not been visiting the place for a while , on top of the previous 7 tables , Liang Seng Sports ( Sole Agent for ADIDAS Table Tennis equipment ) have actually sponsored SSC and have replaced all 7 with an addition of another 4 more, total 11x since late January 2014.

While the current space on both wings with the slanted walls may not be conducive for good players , however, they are still ideal for training purposes , especially for the young , as their multiballs could be contained in the space without any problem .

We have urged SSC to allow the parallel spaces opposite to where tables 1-3 are used , to place another 3 more , but they decined saying that it will depend on current responses to table bookings .

The 4 tables together with ADIDAS Blockers and ADIDAS Nets will accompany the tables and be made available to all on wednesdays from 7.00 pm . But interested players must register with me first , to avoid overcrowding .......

If you are a reasonably good player , the space where these 4 tables are available at F.O.C. , it will indeed be a challenge to you. Nevertheless , its free , and you may actually use them for training instead. 

Thanks for your feedback . Hope SSC guys could take note . i have highlighted the problem to them long ago .

View user profile

dc9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
My last visit was more than 6mths ago.
Glad to learn the good progress!
I still think the side wing tables are bad location especially the opponent keeps attack that side.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum