sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE table tennis venues for all living in the north !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Hi , i am collecting feedback on players who wishes to play table tennis at the Yishun sports Hall from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm during weekdays .

ADIDAS is planning to provide 4 tables FREE to those players who wish to play during those timings . yipi 

Just register your names with me , i will try to help you to arrange .  love

View user profile

dc9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
These 4 tables are added to the current tables at Yishun sport hall? Or replace the old one?
If new adding then where do u plan to place these 4 tables? Using the badminton court during the session ? (Would be great!). Current tables that are along the slanted side wall are at very bad space.

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Hi DC9 , i think you have not been visiting the place for a while , on top of the previous 7 tables , Liang Seng Sports ( Sole Agent for ADIDAS Table Tennis equipment ) have actually sponsored SSC and have replaced all 7 with an addition of another 4 more, total 11x since late January 2014.

While the current space on both wings with the slanted walls may not be conducive for good players , however, they are still ideal for training purposes , especially for the young , as their multiballs could be contained in the space without any problem .

We have urged SSC to allow the parallel spaces opposite to where tables 1-3 are used , to place another 3 more , but they decined saying that it will depend on current responses to table bookings .

The 4 tables together with ADIDAS Blockers and ADIDAS Nets will accompany the tables and be made available to all on wednesdays from 7.00 pm . But interested players must register with me first , to avoid overcrowding .......

If you are a reasonably good player , the space where these 4 tables are available at F.O.C. , it will indeed be a challenge to you. Nevertheless , its free , and you may actually use them for training instead. 

Thanks for your feedback . Hope SSC guys could take note . i have highlighted the problem to them long ago .

View user profile

dc9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
My last visit was more than 6mths ago.
Glad to learn the good progress!
I still think the side wing tables are bad location especially the opponent keeps attack that side.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum