sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Singapore national grand finale table tennis competion 2013 day 2 main highlights

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Andy kok

Beginner Level
Beginner Level

Note:He didn't throw his bat,he dropped it when he is twisting from penhold to handshake.
Anybody in the competiton,which team are you in? Happy

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Hi those handshakers you see in the videos belong to Clarence Chew (current National ) , Lucas Tan , Tay Jit Kiat , Edric Lim , Ethan Poh .... which are all current National Youth Team and Sports School players .

Penholders there included Coach zhang Tai Yong ( Ex National ) , Maxxie Tay and Duan Lian Zheng (Ex Mens Open champ )  .

All these players play an average of 13000 hours in their playing careers to reach this kind of standards ....  far ahead of any average player in Singapore . cry

View user profile

Andy kok

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Wah,you so expert,i can't even recongnise even 1 of them.The new generation of singapore national youth/team don't even have any penholders except for maxx tay which sadly lost 3 sets straight.

Even though their standards are much better us,the singapore born national team player is still very far away from international standard and is too late to close the gap i guess...still have to rely on foreign talents.

Didn't expect them to be from national team as i do sometime see some casual player play almost as well...maybe they are ex-national player who don't reveal their identy...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum