sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Table tennis tournament for 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Andy kok

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I will like to ask what is there for table tennis tournament in Singapore in 2014?I will like to participate so I want to know other than those typical competition held by STTA,is there anymore?Like Li ning cup and Adidas competition?Is there any community games of ping pong in the north area(Yishun)?Anybody?Sushi?Pingpang?indoaro?

I know there lot of question though big smile 

View user profile

2 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Andy kok

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I will also want to ask how to enter the zone table tennis club?I just heard it from some other people about it and want to know more.

View user profile

3 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:55 am

Hi sir , there is tournament on the 19 th jan but is a team sort .held in taman jurong. If you stay in the east. You can join our team or can play at kampong chai chee cc on Friday. My dad is there.

View user profile

4 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Andy kok

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
You know its name?And can people in the north join?

View user profile

5 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:25 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Andy kok wrote:I will like to ask what is there for table tennis tournament in Singapore in 2014?I will like to participate so I want to know other than those typical competition held by STTA,is there anymore?Like Li ning cup and Adidas competition?Is there any community games of ping pong in the north area(Yishun)?Anybody?Sushi?Pingpang?indoaro?

Hi Andy , i was the organiser for both Li Ning and Adidas Championships in 2013 , if you have participated in both , you will probably know who i am . i m also the person responsible for recruiting players for my CC in Nee Soon East CSC . 

Its encouraging to know that you are looking forward to play in more competitions .

2014 calendar is also one that i hope i can do more for all TT enthusiast like yourself . 
My Committee and i are committed to make each tournament a better and more exciting one in Singapore .

As far as i can see , the Community Games are already in the process of registrations . If you live in Yishun , you have a choice to play for the following CC :

1) Nee Soon East 
2) Nee Soon South
3) Nee Soon Central
4) Chong Pang 
5) Canberra 
6) Sembawang CC 

Selection criteria applies . If you are keen ,
You may wish to leave yr contact with me , i can recommend you to play in any of those teams .

To answer your questions on table tennis tournament 2014 , you may be able to go to STTA website for their calendar .
However , there will be many many CC tournaments within the different GRCs all year round , unfortunately most can only be available amongst some of our seasoned TT players in the circuit . Some prominent CCs that i am aware are :

1) Tampines West 
2) Ponggol CC
3) Geylang West 
4) Chong Pang
5) Nee Soon South
6) Hong Kah 
7) Nee Soon East
8) Zheng Hua
9) Redhill 
10) Henderson
11) Eunos 

Exact timing , you may have to ask around .

Lastly , hope you have a happy year playing your hearts out in the many forth coming tournaments.  yipi

View user profile

6 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Andy kok

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Wow,so glad to meet you,look like you real put in a lot of effort in your answer.Thanks a lot.Chong pang have table tennis?Never see before.Since you are the organizer,any detail for li ning 2014 and Adidas 2014?I need find competition for my school team to join so I come here ask around.Good to have people like you.As well,how can I join the CC?My contact number is 90539718,whatsapp me if you have more info

View user profile

7 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:16 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Andy kok wrote:Wow,so glad to meet you,look like you real put in a lot of effort in your answer.Thanks a lot.Chong pang have table tennis?Never see before.Since you are the organizer,any detail for li ning 2014 and Adidas 2014?I need find competition for my school team to join so I come here ask around.Good to have people like you.As well,how can I join the CC?My contact number is 90539718,whatsapp me if you have more info
so you guys are school students , STTA tournaments , Zonal and the Nationals , adds up to the number of tournaments that should be quite a handful liao .  Li-Ning wld not be likely to hold one, as i am not in-charge in 2014 .
Adidas will be holding 1-2 in 2014 . Details will be published here in the Forum and all CCs later in the year . 

Chong Pang Team trains every thursday from 7.30-9.30 pm ( look for Mr. Lim )
Canberra CC also trains every thursday from 7.00pm ( look for Alex / Shawn / Marcus )

If you have time in the mornings Mon-Fri from 9:00 am , come over to Yishun Sports Hall , so far we have students from Presbytherian High , Marist , Orchid Park ,and Chong Fu  whom joined us during mostly School Holidays .  yipi

View user profile

8 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:19 pm

shortpimpwhacker

Tournament Level
Tournament Level
Indra 2311, u duno ppl u ask ppl join ur team!!
Yet u said ur dad is there.... Who ur dad?
Kampong cc must be short of players....
First u need consider when u form a team for competition, make sure ur team is not too lousy for the player and secondly u need make sure ur team is not too good for the player.
No offeNce u got a good long way to learn. Let ur dad do the talking beta . n y must taman jurong cc tournament b restricted to residents in ur area if they wanna join u? Funny?

View user profile

9 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:07 am

Andy kok

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I wanted to join the adidas competition but miss out in the registration date,glad to hear there still be one this year.

View user profile

10 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Zhi4Jie

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Andy kok wrote:I wanted to join the adidas competition but miss out in the registration date,glad to hear there still be one this year.
Hi Andy, like Indoaro2311 mentioned, there is a Taman Jurong Team Challenge 2014 on 19th this month (Sunday). Closing date is this Fri. If you are keen, can form a team with your friends. If not mistaken, only need 4 person to form a team.  2 singles and a double. More info here:
https://www.facebook.com/tamanjurongsports

View user profile

11 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Andy kok

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I planning on joining a team in Yishun because it is near to my house,thanks for your info anyways:-)

View user profile

12 Re: Table tennis tournament for 2014 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:03 pm

pingpong

sushi wrote:
Andy kok wrote:I will like to ask what is there for table tennis tournament in Singapore in 2014?I will like to participate so I want to know other than those typical competition held by STTA,is there anymore?Like Li ning cup and Adidas competition?Is there any community games of ping pong in the north area(Yishun)?Anybody?Sushi?Pingpang?indoaro?

Hi Andy , i was the organiser for both Li Ning and Adidas Championships in 2013 , if you have participated in both , you will probably know who i am . i m also the person responsible for recruiting players for my CC in Nee Soon East CSC . 

Its encouraging to know that you are looking forward to play in more competitions .

2014 calendar is also one that i hope i can do more for all TT enthusiast like yourself . 
My Committee and i are committed to make each tournament a better and more exciting one in Singapore .

As far as i can see , the Community Games are already in the process of registrations . If you live in Yishun , you have a choice to play for the following CC :

1) Nee Soon East 
2) Nee Soon South
3) Nee Soon Central
4) Chong Pang 
5) Canberra 
6) Sembawang CC 

Selection criteria applies . If you are keen ,
You may wish to leave yr contact with me , i can recommend you to play in any of those teams .

To answer your questions on table tennis tournament 2014 , you may be able to go to STTA website for their calendar .
However , there will be many many CC tournaments within the different GRCs all year round , unfortunately most can only be available amongst some of our seasoned TT players in the circuit . Some prominent CCs that i am aware are :

1) Tampines West 
2) Ponggol CC
3) Geylang West 
4) Chong Pang
5) Nee Soon South
6) Hong Kah 
7) Nee Soon East
8) Zheng Hua
9) Redhill 
10) Henderson
11) Eunos 

Exact timing , you may have to ask around .

Lastly , hope you have a happy year playing your hearts out in the many forth coming tournaments.  yipi
What will the tournament dates be in 2015?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum