sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any regular sessions near Pioneer/ Boon Lay/ Jurong West Extension?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi,

Sorry for yet another thread on where to play tt haha.

I've looked through the forum but it seems that most of the west kakis play around CCK or West Coast?

Are there any players that play around Boon Lay? Maybe Jurong West Stadium or NTU?

Beginner - Intermediate level here laugh

Antiq

I've some a friend that play in NTU/NIE campus on Monday and Friday evening.... but he is not a forummer here. You can try catch him at Bukit Panjang CC on Thursday evening if you are interested, and I can introduce you to him. IMO, it's also good to get a gauge on the differences in play level first so that both of you have a more enjoyable game.

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

Thanks, Antiq for the offer! But I abit paiseh, my skill not very good since I'm just picking up TT again after many years (no formal training also), don't think will be able to keep up with your friend. xx 

In any case, due to my schedule, can only play on weekends... so... paiseh paiseh

Seriously considering to join the west coast CC sunday morning haha. Will they accept noob like me?laugh

4 Anyone interested for TT practice on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Hello Everyone, I have just joined the forum. I am staying in Bukit Gombhak and very interested to further my skills.

Anyone around this area who can join me for practice on weekends, and recommend any venue close by to Bukit Gombhak.

Rgds, Jay

View user profile

Antiq

We have some regular games on Sat and Sun at Hillview Green condo... usually from 8am to 11am.. Let me know if you are interested. Game level from "above beginner" to "Intermediate"

My setup:

View user profile

Antiq

jiakmedicine wrote:Thanks, Antiq for the offer! But I abit paiseh, my skill not very good since I'm just picking up TT again after many years (no formal training also), don't think will be able to keep up with your friend. xx 

In any case, due to my schedule, can only play on weekends... so... paiseh paiseh

Seriously considering to join the west coast CC sunday morning haha. Will they accept noob like me?laugh
Noted.. If you could, do try to join us at Bukit Panjang cc on Mon, Tue and Thur evening, as this is a very good practicing ground, especially cater for noob like you... lol. There are plenty of beginner players there that you can practise and there are also better players there that willing to give some coaching tips...

My setup:

View user profile
Hello Antiq, yes I'm interested. Please share more details on Hillview venue options. Many Thanks

View user profile

Antiq

PM me your contact and will put you in the whatsapp group...

My setup:

View user profile
hi,

i am from boon lay, jurong west area. 

hoping to find pals to play near our area, able to play on most weekday nights.

please pm me your contacts.

cheers!

View user profile

10 Interest Group at JW on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:30 am

ttig

moneytropic wrote:hi,

cheers!

Hi moneytropic, and interested parties!

We are planning to start an interest group at Jurong West Sports Hall on Tuesday nights (7-9pm), which will start in February 2014. Do drop me a pm/reply if anyone interested to join!

Charges are: $21 for 3 months, $10 for 3 months (for seniors 50 years and above).

View user profile

CALOX

ttig wrote:
moneytropic wrote:hi,

cheers!

Hi moneytropic, and interested parties!

We are planning to start an interest group at Jurong West Sports Hall on Tuesday nights (7-9pm), which will start in February 2014. Do drop me a pm/reply if anyone interested to join!

Charges are: $21 for 3 months, $10 for 3 months (for seniors 50 years and above).

i am interested in joining this group at jurongwest. how can i contact you?

View user profile

ttig

Hi CALOX, you may pm me with your contact details and I'll get back to you again!

Thank you. yipi

View user profile
hello guys,

i am a beginner. I would like to join some beginner TT if there is empty slot.

FYI, I am working office hours.

View user profile

ttig

Hi Starzfish320,

You may come and take a look at Sports Council's interest groups to see if it fits you. Its on on Tuesdays 7pm-9pm at Jurong West Sports Hall and Thursdays 7pm-9pm at Choa Chu Kang Sports Hall. Do pm me your contact details for better follow up!

Cheers!  Wink

View user profile

15 Practise sessions on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Newerjazz

Hi All

Just moved from US; my USATT rating is 1400+ (lp bh/inverted fh). Am looking to play and also practise multi ball in Jurong [size=13.194443702697754]West or Boon Lay or NTU area.[/size]

pm me if you want to play or know other sessions in the area. Thanks!

View user profile

Antiq

Hi Newerjazz... 

other then those listed above, there is some chaps playing on Mon and Fri evening at NIE squash court/sport hall (within NTU)....I can pass your contact to one of the guy there to link up with you if you are interested. Their est. US rating  are probably close to 1400 (or better).  

if you can travel a little, you can also join me at Bukit Panjang Community Centre (google it for location) on Mon and Thur evening. I can feed muliti balls if you are interested for some training : ) 
My est US rating is probably ard 1600..

Can PM me if you are interested.
Cheers..

My setup:

View user profile

Newerjazz

Hi Antiq,

Thanks! Will drop by NIE to say hi to those guys when have time (assume that they are playing 5-7pm)

may take up your offer at bukit panjang in the future. for now family obligations tie me down to jurong west area.

View user profile

Antiq

So far, I've joined them at NIE Squash court (for playing squash double) on Fri. It is located at Block 5. They start around 6pm... 

Hei, we are having a friendly game at NTU Sport hall this Sunday, 3pm... They have like 8 tables, so there should be opportunity for us to have some games. You might want to drop by : ) 
Bring yr family along to explore NTU... lol...  ; )

My setup:

View user profile

donkeyay

Hi Antiq,

Can I join too or is the session already full?

View user profile

Antiq

Sorie Donkeyay and Newerjazz, 

To correct, we are having a friendly match with the NTU team so we should have some proper matches before opening to all ... I think I better check with the host first... lol

Can PM me your contact and I'll followup with you....

My setup:

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum