sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Close, But No Cigar

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Close, But No Cigar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:58 am

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
If your wife says no you can't play table tennis and locks you up, don't ever try to escape like this.......

View user profile

2 Re: Close, But No Cigar on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:30 pm

linda731

why you say no cigar?

View user profile

3 Re: Close, But No Cigar on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:44 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
if yr wife disapprove of you playing tt , something i have often heard from players out there .....

so, i decide to b kaypoh , i investigated : 

i found out that some of the reasons for their spouses' refusal to allow them to play was often because :

1) the spouses were so busy with house chores and needed help 
2)  No sense of security to let the other half wander outside 
3)  No confidence in the spouses' kakis 
4)  were too free and bored and wanted more attention from their other half ,
 or they were just " jealous " about your love for the game , sometimes had evolved into obsessions , EJ type .... that ilks yr partner . 

5) feel uncomfortable that the spouse almost always go TT during their free time together 
6)  Spent too much indulging in their baldes or weapons 
7)  Spent too little time with the family and children 

Solution : Bring your spouse to your game , introduce her to the game , meet your kakis ..... , give her confidence and let her understand that TT is a healthy and happy affair !!!

i was lucky because i knew this would happen , so ever since my first child was 6 years old, i started her on TT , and subsequently till my 3rd child , i would have already spent almost 8 years in TT .... my spouse have gotten so used to the routine that she would seem the odd one out in the family where everyone plays TT , she naturally would join me ..... in the end !!! Hahaha , i succeeded , and recreation is now TT in the family forever !

View user profile

4 Re: Close, But No Cigar on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:21 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
There was a guy who came from the south to the session I organise. The first time he came alone & another time he brought along his wife just to prove to her that he travelled all the way to the east to play tt & "not to spent time with other women".  laugh He hasn't come to the session ever since.  dunno
So bringing along your spouse to tt session may not work for some people.  Wink 

linda731 wrote:why you say no cigar?
Close but no cigar means some effort came close to succeeding, but did not succeed (thefreedictionary.com). The guy in the video (which has been deleted from youtube) almost succeeded in his attempt to climb down from the 4th to 3rd storey (via the window) but you can imagine what happened.

View user profile

5 Re: Close, But No Cigar on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:31 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
dryvuuu wrote:There was a guy who came from the south to the session I organise. The first time he came alone & another time he brought along his wife just to prove to her that he travelled all the way to the east to play tt & "not to spent time with other women".  laugh He hasn't come to the session ever since.  dunno
So bringing along your spouse to tt session may not work for some people.  Wink 

Hahaha, i bet his wife must be pulling his ears... LOL your cc got too many beautiful aunties liow.. , so each time he plays , his eyes were always somewhere else .... laugh 
moral of the story , No pretty girls during trainings .....  laugh 

linda731 wrote:why you say no cigar?
Close but no cigar means some effort came close to succeeding, but did not succeed (thefreedictionary.com). The guy in the video (which has been deleted from youtube) almost succeeded in his attempt to climb down from the 4th to 3rd storey (via the window) but you can imagine what happened.

View user profile

6 Re: Close, But No Cigar on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:59 pm

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
sushi wrote:Hahaha, i bet his wife must be pulling his ears... LOL your cc got too many beautiful aunties liow.. , so each time he plays , his eyes were always somewhere else .... laugh 
moral of the story , No pretty girls during trainings .....  laugh

Beautiful aunties? How long have you been spying and monitoring our sessions?  Shocked

View user profile

7 Re: Close, But No Cigar on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:19 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
dryvuuu wrote:
sushi wrote:Hahaha, i bet his wife must be pulling his ears... LOL 
 love many info from spicegirls

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: