sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you want to play some Table Tennis NOW! CALL ME! Yishun Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I am a average player and would like to find some table tennis kakis to play and train up.

If you are interested please drop me a call 8112 9284

Alex

Antiq

You can look for kakis at Nee Soon East CC on Sun (9am to 1pm), if you can't find any.... They are also playing on Tue n Wed morning, if I'm correct...

My setup:

Sword Blue Feather/Rhyzm/Rakza 7 Soft
Yinhe T9/Maze green/Scylla OX
Custom JLC cpen/Spectol/?
View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
will take note.

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
ps note that wef January 2013 , the nee soon east passion table tennis club is open on Tuesdays from 9.00am to 1.00pm , subject to availability of Multi-purpose hall .

The CC will undergo renovation to upsize the Multi-purpose hall , and all activities will cease from Sept 2013 to sep 2014 , before it re-opens .

When the new Hall is ready , table tennis club may have a chance to enjoy 1 or more days of training and playing time .

For the information : Most of our Club Members also play at the Yishun Sports Hall on Monday , Wednesday , Thursday and Friday between 9.00 am to 2.00 pm .

They are a bunch of CRAZY horses , mainly retirees and occasional Air-stewards ,property agents , Cabbies , Ah Gongs and towkays whom lived around this neighbourhood , and they played regularly to keep fit !

Amongst them are some of our very best Veterans of VTTCS .

So if you have time and want to spar , just dropby and have a chat with them , soon you will be able to be part of them .

View user profile

horse

Sushi I been there many tuesday but dont get to meet you:lol: Hope to meet you next tuesday

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
hahaha , you even bought me a T shirt ! too small lah . thanks anyway ! see you in pierce , btw next Tuesday hall is not available , we shall cross swords at pierce , hahaha:lol:

View user profile

fnscasey

Anyone interested to play today?

View user profile

haruuuu

Your contact number?

View user profile

fnscasey

KC: 85180409

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
Hi KC , you can actually call Alex Chiu , his HP is posted on the top  .

Actually we play in the morning from 9.00am till 1.00pm (mon , wed , thur , fri ) at Yishun Sports Hall . You can actually just drop by to check out with those aunties and uncles there  .LOL 

We have a group sometimes 6-9 players , many were from the SAGE previously , they will be in full force after 10.00 am .

On tue , we will all be playing at Nee Soon East CC.

Alex ( very young and handsome Gentlemen)  join us once in a while too.

View user profile

fnscasey

sushi wrote:Hi KC , you can actually call Alex Chiu , his HP is posted on the top  .

Actually we play in the morning from 9.00am till 1.00pm (mon , wed , thur , fri ) at Yishun Sports Hall . You can actually just drop by to check out with those aunties and uncles there  .LOL 

We have a group sometimes 6-9 players , many were from the SAGE previously , they will be in full force after 10.00 am .

On tue , we will all be playing at Nee Soon East CC.

Alex ( very young and handsome Gentlemen)  join us once in a while too.

Just saw the post.. haha today Monday but I miss the timing.

View user profile

ron_4387

Any tt going on @ yishun sport hall tml?

View user profile

hyfernz

Hi, I just took up TT and would like to join a group to practice and improve. Willing to travel and I live tiong bahru.
cheers
hy fernz

View user profile

Andy kok

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Yishun stadium got people play in the morning?If yes,can I join as a 14 years old?Much thanks :)

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
hi andy , as a 14 year old , you are certainly welcome to join these group of old uncles , however , just a word of caution , these group of 15 uncles are " no pray pray stuff " , if you think you are game enough to face an on slaught from these group of uncles , you can always drop-by mon-fri , 10.00 am onwards .

Otherwise , you may also wish to join another group of aunties and maybe 1-2 uncles from 8.00am to 10.00 am , they are more the fun and play type , they will be very happy to have some fun with you , they play mon,tue,wed and fridays without fail , just introduce yourself when you see these bunch , usually also playing picket ball at the badminton courts , tell them you would like to join them for pingpong , they will pick up their blades and play with you for sure .

they told me that if any stranger would like to join in their group , just approach any of these picket ball players ( mostly sweet aunties ) , they would be very happy to have you ! 

:)

View user profile
Hey North players, I just moved to Khatib! (Right in front of mrt). I'm interested in reviving my flames for Table Tennis. You guys still playing at Yishun Sports complex? I started jogging at the stadium in the mornings but find it quite boring so I would rather play some ball.

So 8-10am for the more leisure players then? Any contacts here?

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
smashme1984 wrote:Hey North players, I just moved to Khatib! (Right in front of mrt). I'm interested in reviving my flames for Table Tennis. You guys still playing at Yishun Sports complex? I started jogging at the stadium in the mornings but find it quite boring so I would rather play some ball.

So 8-10am for the more leisure players then? Any contacts here?
Hi , ps proceed to the hall , we usually play from 9.30 am onwards Mons-Fris , normally is tables 1,2 and 3 .....

if you keen to join , ps come at 10.30 am on thursday ,  i would be there .  Ps call 64598996 yipi  yipi  yipi

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum