sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interest check:Evening TT sessions at ITE College East

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jayquak

Hi, I am an academic staff in ITE College East in my 30s. Just wanna check the level of interest if evening sessions are organized say 7pm to 9pm.(Tuesday or Thursdays) There are about 3-4 serviceable tables there with proper knee height ball screens. You guys need to bring your own gear(bat/ball/net). For those keen parties, just reply here. There is a small catch:If you're playing, I need your constructive criticism to help me spot my play. Lets let this thread roll and will visit back here is 1-2 weeks.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
How about on weekend? Sat morning?

View user profile

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
jayquak wrote:Hi, I am an academic staff in ITE College East in my 30s. Just wanna check the level of interest if evening sessions are organized say 7pm to 9pm.(Tuesday or Thursdays) There are about 3-4 serviceable tables there with proper knee height ball screens. You guys need to bring your own gear(bat/ball/net). For those keen parties, just reply here. There is a small catch:If you're playing, I need your constructive criticism to help me spot my play. Lets let this thread roll and will visit back here is 1-2 weeks.

Is this the one in Simei ?
I know yr colleague there is a qualified class 2 coach and an expert in TT . I think u shld also knw him  

View user profile

hapifrut

jayquak wrote:Hi, I am an academic staff in ITE College East in my 30s. Just wanna check the level of interest if evening sessions are organized say 7pm to 9pm.(Tuesday or Thursdays) There are about 3-4 serviceable tables there with proper knee height ball screens. You guys need to bring your own gear(bat/ball/net). For those keen parties, just reply here. There is a small catch:If you're playing, I need your constructive criticism to help me spot my play. Lets let this thread roll and will visit back here is 1-2 weeks.

Hi Jay, can I join you with the same catch you asked for?  :) 

View user profile

jayquak

@Dryvuu - sorry, Saturday morning not possible. Only open during weekday evenings, after office hours.

View user profile

jayquak

@Sushi - Yes, its College East located in Simei. I am not sure who you're referring too, but is his name Federick? If yes, he invited me to play with him in July tournament versus other stat boards and institutions. This competition is very stiff, thats why i need to step it up a little.

View user profile

jayquak

@hapifruit - sure,all welcome lah.

View user profile

Loopaholic

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Can I have the exact address?

View user profile

horse

Send my best rgds to Frederick .He was my  coursemate last year Ittf Course.

View user profile

jayquak

@Horse-I will send yr regards to him.

@Loopaholic-ITE College East.10 Simei Ave  486047
Not difficult to find.

View user profile

jayquak

Anyway my skill level not very pro, but definitely can return balls. A lot of unforced error ever since i changed to a new handshake setup. Need to fix stroke issues, and most importantly mental toughness.Here goes.

Target: 27th June(Thursday
Time: 7pm-9pm
We keep to maximum number 8 players this inaugural session:
1. Jayquak
2. Name here
3. Name here
4. Name here
5. Name here
6. Name here
7. Name here
8. Name here

View user profile

12 SNOC coach on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:53 pm

sushi

Club Level
Club Level
horse wrote:Send my best rgds to Frederick .He was my  coursemate last year Ittf Course.

Ya , Horse, Fred is a good coach just like you .
Ups for ITTF Coaches !
I am sure he can definitely help train those around his campus . wish I could join I ,
, I live in the North , too far to join you experts .

View user profile

hapifrut

jayquak wrote:@hapifruit - sure,all welcome lah.

Umm... would u rather play with me in Thomson view or mcorp? :)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum