sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friendly games for intermediate average players

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Here on behalf of a group of sec1 to sec3 students and a few below average and average adults. We would like to invite grps of any ages and mixed genders to play for friendly to brighten up lives and for the kids exposures.

Standards of males players here rather on par like sec 2 boys standards from abv average tt schs eg Anglican high or dunman high. Females players we do have are also abt sec 2 standards fr such schs.

Due to lack of exposures against players other than sch players, it is healthy for these young players to play with players of different ages to have better overall input of tt knowledges. A form of sharing and exchange ideas. Definitely welcome pri sch players to join in the game too.

Time,  venue and format will be discussed further to make the game more interesting. Pls pm here if interested. Thks.

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Mr Number9, please sms me if I can of any help.

View user profile

Loopaholic

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Where and when? Would this be held in their school? Is this on a regular basis? I understand most schools don't welcome outsiders . I'm interested if time is suitable.

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Thks for interest. This is a mixed batch of players fr different schs and a few adults.
Will pm u all.

View user profile

Swee swee

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Sec2 is sch team is what standard? Ri sec 2 and nanyang sec2 very good already right? Most of us nd run right? Some students fr the sch u said means lower to wad extent? Lose Ri boys nanyang gals 11-6+-? We simple nittaku players only. Will leave u msg. Hope see u.

View user profile

Number9

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Thks for the friendlies to those who came to have some fun. I am sure all parties have learnt n experienced something extra. Any teams or grps willing to play against the young team feel free on me.

View user profile

JTL

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
cool!  jus say the time and venue ... a lot of sgpingpong team players will be interested.

View user profile

Marksman

We had a game with  them in bedok. The players mostly are sec students. 5 to 6 of them. I would say the abv average sch players. maybe fr schs that ranks 2nd in east or south zones.A few adults like 3 or 4. They have 2 good female players n all the males are abt the same standards.  I pm number9 like a wk before he SMS me and I got a reply.

Nice friendly ppl they are.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum