sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for table tennis club in Singapore

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:35 am

Hi everyone!

I am going to Singapore about end of July and work for 6 months. I am Vietnamese, rated 1900 in Vietnam and I usually play 4 or 5 days per week.

I will work in Prudential Tower - Cecil road and I don't know where I will stay yet . This is first time for me in Singapore so could someone please advise me about table tennis in Singapore:
- Time to play after work (in Vietnam we play from 5pm to 8pm after work)
- Where I can play more than 3 days per week?

Thank in advance and if anyone has a chance to go to Hanoi and wants to play table tennis, please feel free to pm me. I will take you to every table tennis club in Hanoi

View user profile

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Hi Mr Badcompany,

If you don't mind travelling there are many places where you can play tt in Sg. Have a look at East Kaki, Central & North Kaki and West Kaki under the TT Kaki, Events, Places & Timings forum.
These sessions are organised by tt enthusiasts not tt clubs.

If you're not keen in travelling let us know where you will stay in sg & we will try to suggest to you some places for you to go.

View user profile

3 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 am

Thanks dryvuuu. I don't mind travelling but I can't play or train in day time so I'd like to know whether I can find any place to play or train after work.

Thank you again and I will definitely contact you when I arrive Singapore.

View user profile

Antiq

For weekday evenings, you can consider the following:

Mon, Tue n Thur (7pm to 10pm) - Bukit Pangjang cc
Mon (7pm to 10pm) - Zhenghua cc

For weekends, there are also a few places that you can play.. let me know if you are interested too.

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile
Hi Antiq!

I've finally arrived Singapore. I am staying in Hougang Avenue 7 and working at Cecil Str. Could you please advise where I can play after work?

Thanks you and look forward to hearing from you

View user profile

okiduki

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
every tuesday at punggol north CC 6+ to 9+.
should be not too far away from your place

View user profile
Thanks okiduki!

Tomorrow is holiday so do they open the CC. Btw, please let me know the adress of Punggol North CC om Google map.

View user profile

okiduki

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
they are not open tmrw. u shld be able to search it by typing punggol north.

by the way do u know who is hoang?

View user profile
Hoang? I donot know him. R u Vnese?

View user profile

10 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:12 pm

okiduki

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
haha no. he is my school mate from USA. i think he is from hanoi.

View user profile

11 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Antiq

Badcompany wrote:Hi Antiq!

I've finally arrived Singapore. I am staying in Hougang Avenue 7 and working at Cecil Str. Could you please advise where I can play after work?

Thanks you and look forward to hearing from you
Where you are staying and working is a bit far from where I play : )
So you might want to try okiduki's suggestion.

If you are keen and willing to travel tmr (holiday).... you can goto Hillview Green Condo, as my friends are playing there from 8am to 11am. I can hlp to link you up if you are interested. I can't join as I've other committment.

My setup:

Custom blade/H8/Skyline 360 
Sword Blue Feather/H8/Skyline 360
View user profile

12 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 am

ting

Hi Badcompany, you can join the TT groups at Hougang CC at Hougang Ave 3 on Tuesday between 7pm to 10pm, or Saturday between 7pm to 9.30pm at Hougang Central @ Blk 810 of Bedok Reservoir - Punggol CC.

View user profile

13 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 pm

@ Antiq : thanks you very much! Just woke up so I missed you message. I'll go to Bukit Panjang on Thursday. Hope to see you there.

@ ting: thanks for your help! does Hougang CC open today and di you usually play there?

View user profile

14 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:17 pm

ting

Hi Badcompany, today is a public holiday and all Community Clubs (CC) are closed.  I do play at both the CCs just mentioned.

View user profile

15 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:25 pm

TT_Penholder

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
ting wrote:Hi Badcompany, you can join the TT groups at Hougang CC at Hougang Ave 3 on Tuesday between 7pm to 10pm, or Saturday between 7pm to 9.30pm at Hougang Central @ Blk 810 of Bedok Reservoir - Punggol CC.
How many tables & crowd at Hougang CC and any fee involved?

View user profile

16 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:08 pm

ting

There are 5 tables at Hougang CC for the residents that join the interest group and they practise on a weekly basis except public holidays.  $10/= per quarter (3months).  Bedok Reservoir - Punggol CC with about 8 tables for its interest group and charging the same rate.  Crowd varies between 15-20 max at any one time.

View user profile

17 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Yesterday I went to Bukit Panjang CC and it took 02 hours from Raffles Place to the CC. However, I could not play because I donot have membership card so do I have to have membership card to play in other CCs such as Zhenghua CC, Hougang and Punggol? In the application form of membership, it is said that it take 6-8weeks to get the card fron the day of submission. cry it is too long and I cannot wait.

Antiq, ting please suggest me how to play here.

View user profile

18 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:03 pm

ting wrote:There are 5 tables at Hougang CC for the residents that join the interest group and they practise on a weekly basis except public holidays.  $10/= per quarter (3months).  Bedok Reservoir - Punggol CC with about 8 tables for its interest group and charging the same rate.  Crowd varies between 15-20 max at any one time.
Hi ting! Is Punggol CC at Hougang Avenue 6?

View user profile

19 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Hey badcomapny, pls come to my place to play tt if you want, am at hougang ave 9. Am vnmese too.

View user profile

20 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi Phuc! what is your detailed address and which day do you play? And your mobile pls, I will contact you

View user profile

21 Re: Looking for table tennis club in Singapore on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Pm u my details just now.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum