sgpingpong.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

USA 2260 rating player looking for players....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I stay near Orchard road, will travel to play. Prefer night time.
Anyone interested, please text me at 82662262.
My name is John, a Singaporean living in USA, visiting for a month.

MsiaBoleh

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
My name is John, a Singaporean living in USA, visiting for a month.

Dear John,
For a guy who is US 2260 rating ,there are very few players in Singapore that can really give you a good game unless of course you wouldn't mind playing with sub 2000 which most of us are here.There is a guy here by the nick of Horse and he is also a US 2100 rated player.You can check the USATT website and he goes by the name of Thiara Kamarulzaman and its no secret.

If you live in Orchard area anywhere in Singapore is near to you because this island is like 32 km breadth wise cost to coast.May I suggest ,if you're not fussy go to Tampines North Community Club .You can board a train or we call it MRT from Orchard area station .Not sure which one it is because I go around in Singapore riding a scooter.There are many 2k players there including a visiting German player sometimes and you can also find Horse there too on Wednesdays and Fridays Mornings 9am - 1 pm. Horse is an acquaintance.

By the way I did my student's exchange program years ago in SOCAL(South California) and I hung out at LATTA (Los Angeles Table Tennis Association) for a couple of months .
Cheers.

View user profile

I did receive a text from some players. Will try to hit some games with them and if I can make it on Fri morning, I will go to Tampines North CC this Fri :-).
I'm familiar with Singapore transport as I'm a true blood Singaporean, just not familiar with the Table Tennis scene :-)
I'm based in NYC.
Cheers,
John

MsiaBoleh

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
I'm based in NYC.

Do you go to Wang Chen TT at 100st and broadway or SpinNY own by Susan Sarandon?

View user profile

MsiaBoleh wrote:
I'm based in NYC.

Do you go to Wang Chen TT at 100st and broadway or SpinNY own by Susan Sarandon?

I play at King Pong , in Soho :-)
Never been to Wang Chen as I live downtown.
Hope to see you this Fri Morning :-)

dryvuuu

International Level
International Level
Mr Johnang, if you're coming to TNCC this Friday it's 10am-1pm. Look for Mr wong when you're there & he'll tell you what to do. The hall is above Burger King.

View user profile

MsiaBoleh

Beginner Level
Beginner Level
Johnang wrote:I'm familiar with Singapore transport as I'm a true blood Singaporean, just not familiar with the Table Tennis scene :-)

John I took the worst case scenario because I still have a friend in the US that moved there when he was a toddler.He came back to do his national service for two years then went back again to US to live thereafter .After all this he is still a Singaporean and I am sure he is not familiar with the changes in Singapore.

Apologies Dryvuu I gave the timings as 9am-1pm .I was sure there was a timing for 9am - 1 pm somewhere in here.

View user profile

Sakuragi

National Level
National Level
Nvm, he can come early to set tables for us.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum